Welcome to PatsFans.com

Broncos: Easiest path to the #1 seed ever?

Discussion in 'NFL Football Forum' started by PATRIOTSFANINPA, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brady2Moss

Brady2Moss Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I think you should change your avatar to passes wobble, throws a pick 6

2. CYA_PATS_DEN>NE_2012AFCCG

CYA_PATS_DEN>NE_2012AFCCG Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah this is exactly what he's taking about. A fan of another team bringing thoughtful analytical insight on a possible future matchup and this is how they are treated. He didn't even attack anyone lol.

Stay classy, Patsfans.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
  3. I.M. Fletcher

I.M. Fletcher Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0

Any chance that these two accounts are the same person? The first one to annoy us to death, only for this guy to show up and try and be the good other fan, only to ramp up the backhanded comments?

I am almost offended more by this post since hes seemingly trying to defend us from other Bronco fans. I hope we dont play these guys just to avoid this sideshow.

4. Skeeter712

Skeeter712 Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +20 / 12 / -3

#11 Jersey

I think that they are certainly not as good as their record shows, but they are still the second best team in a slumping AFC. They have had a very soft schedule, but are very strong at home. To say that they are weak is a lie, though. Any team with Peyton Manning is good, and their D is pretty good.

5. RYObroncosfan

RYObroncosfan On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -1

For everyone's sake, I would hope you guys ignore those who are here to troll, and talk football with those of us who are here to do that...

6. Joker

Joker PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3,479 / 25 / -33

no...but they ARE inbred twins...so...you're actually quite close

7. Brady2Moss

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Am I the only one who thinks the Bengals beat the Texans then go to Mile High and beat the Broncos? They're just as "hot" (not that this actually matters as numbers have shown) and have a legit pass rush to phase Goober. Given how bad Goober is in the playoffs and the fact that he usually sucks off a bye week, I don't think its impossible to for this to occur.

Given Goodell is going to do everything he can to get Brady Manning AFC championship so the Bengals will need to overcome the refs.

8. Lite

Lite Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You honestly think your 1st game is a guarantee as well? This is the NFL. Open your eyes there are no guaranteed wins.

9. Brady2Moss

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It's more of a guarantee than yours, our QB is 16-6 in the post season Manning is 9-10. I know its the NFL we lost to the fricken Jets coming off a bye. Patriots are the best team in the AFC so go troll somewhere else

10. PATRIOTSFANINPA

PATRIOTSFANINPA Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

What no one has yet to talk about is the weather and possible snow which is always a possibility in late January in Colorado.

IF the two teams meet and IF there somehow is a snow event then there goes that Mile High advantage and instantly becomes a neutral site,everyone knows when its the playoffs AND there is snow and cold,Peyton is a different QB and he is simply not anywhere near as good,Manning excells in a dome with warmth,put him in the elements and he is not as dangerous.

It could also level the playing field a week earlier as well...the weather COULD become a factor down the road.

11. Joker

Joker PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3,479 / 25 / -33

holy krist...Professor Football!...we are the luckiest fans in the world!!!! we're going to learn from a true master of NFL common knowledge!

so blessed we are...can't believe it...thrill us with your acumen agent Starlin...er...Lite...

12. Brady2Moss

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

By the way enough with the Broncos beating the Bengals and the Ravens as some sort of accomplishment, the Bengals lost 3 games in a row before losing their 4th in a row to the Broncos. Ravens had lost 2 games in a row before losing their 3rd in a row to the Broncos.

Manning is a good QB, the team is not as good as their record demonstrates as will be shown in the playoffs.

13. NextGenBronco

NextGenBronco Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Agreed, but it seems that they like to troll as well. With comments like:

and...
    Anywho, this debate will continue until we almost inevatably meet in the AFCCG, and I guess its already started since it's pretty clear who will be there.

14. CYA_PATS_DEN>NE_2012AFCCG

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

As opposed to you who's permitted to troll because this is your team's message board. Honestly your posts are just as bad.

15. Deus Irae

Deus Irae PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3,949 / 191 / -145

Disable Jersey

Responding to trolls is not the same thing as trolling.

It's not inevitable. Any fan of the NFL knows this.

16. Brady2Moss

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Your entire existence on this message board is to troll look at your own clownish name. I didn't troll I stated that the Pats are the best team, gave you some stats which you promptly ignored, and then told you to troll somewhere else.

I guess me saying that the NFL does give Manning ref help in the playoffs is trolling, but I've seen too many 4th quarter bogus PIs to keep my mouth shut about that.

17. CYA_PATS_DEN>NE_2012AFCCG

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

We will see. We won every one of our games during our 11 game win streak by at least 7 points, beating the teams we were supposed to beat, and quite soundly by that. Unlike some other teams... *COUGH*cardinals*COUGH*

18. Brady2Moss

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

To all my fellow Pats Fans (and Game of Thrones addicts)

[​IMG]

19. PATRIOTSFANINPA

PATRIOTSFANINPA Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Go back and check YOUR message board,I would bet there is no more than one or two Pats fans there and those who are,are respecting your team and none there are posting billboard size picks of Manning face. :cool:

20. RYObroncosfan

RYObroncosfan On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -1

In response to us not being as good as our record, I'm just going to quote myself. Getting to the playoffs is the first step, winning games in the playoffs is almost like a totally different football season. Historically Manning has struggled coming off a bye...neither of us have actually won a Super Bowl in some time now.

We're a good team. The pats are a good, possibly better team. Being home helps us, but when it comes time to play the game, who knows what will happen. I really can't see a team other than the pats or broncos representing the afc in the Super Bowl though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.