PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos: Easiest path to the #1 seed ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
broncos are 1-1 in the Brady era against the Pats in the playoffs.

What is denvers record against Patriots in Playoffs?

What is denvers record against brady IN DENVER?

Exactly.

You havent faced a denver team in Denver with Manning under center controlling the clock and anyone that predicts NE will put up 40 against this denver defense in denver is a fool.
Any NE fan that says they are not worried by this matchup is a liar.

Not worried but I do expect a close game

There will not be a blowout in Denver for either team if these two meet as expected.

I can see something like a 30-27 game on the horizon

Blecch. Does anyone really enjoy this BS trash-talking? Waste of time.

Anyway, to me the thing about the Broncos has always been their ability to really maximize their homefield advantage due to the oxygen level there. It's a unique built-in advantage that carries them a long way, until (most of the time) their talent level fails and they crash and burn. That's why they were routinely annihilated in the playoffs during down years in the AFC. They'd limp into the Super Bowl and get crushed. Finally won a couple with Elway.

This team reminds me of that, with the exception they have to play a top-tier team in the Pats. On a neutral field, the Pats would coast. With the homefield advantage (assuming the Broncos win next week), it will be a little closer, but I suspect the Pats will win by double-digits.

Last edited:

Exactly.

What is Peyton's record in the playoffs when the temperature is below 50?

Exactly

Blecch. Does anyone really enjoy this BS trash-talking? Waste of time.

Anyway, to me the thing about the Broncos has always been their ability to really maximize their homefield advantage due to the oxygen level there. It's a unique built-in advantage carries them a long way, until (most of the time) their talent level fails and they crash and burn. That's why they were routinely annihilated in the playoffs during down years in the AFC. They'd limp into the Super Bowl and get crushed. Finally won a couple with Elway.

This team reminds me of that, with the exception they have to play a top-tier team in the Pats. On a neutral field, the Pats would coast. With the homefield advantage (assuming the Broncos win next week), it will be a little closer, but I suspect the Pats will win by double-digits.

Any homer pats fan would think that is the case, cause your team is unbeatable right? haha. Pats defense sucks and will be totally exposed in this one.

Exactly.

what's the Patriots record against denver in the last 3 games?

Yeah man thats with Tebow going 3 and out every single play. Manning running the no huddle and keeping NE's defense on the field in high altitude is a completely different scenario man.

By no means was "Tebow going 3 and out every single play". The Broncos scored on their first 3 drives of the game and actually led as late as 5:52 of the second quarter. The game turned on the fumble by Ball that led the the Patriots taking that lead, and the next drive, where Tebow fumbled and the Patriots converted the turnover.

The Broncos only had 3 "3 and out" drives in that entire game, and one of them was because a penalty negated a 9 yard gain on first down.

Last edited:
playoffs 1-1
brady 2-4, all four coming against Shannahan and McDaniels ('01, '05 & '09)

Last edited:
By no means was "Tebow going 3 and out every single play". The Broncos scored on their first 3 drives of the game and actually led as late as 5:52 of the second quarter. The game turned on the next drive, where Tebow fumbled and the Patriots converted the turnover.

***** Tebow...Guy is not a QB, never will be.

Lets get real here. Tebow is not Peyton Manning.

You havent faced a denver team in Denver with Manning under center controlling the clock and anyone that predicts NE will put up 40 against this denver defense in denver is a fool.
Any NE fan that says they are not worried by this matchup is a liar.

If i was worried about it I would be on the broncos messageboard talking sh.t. Instead i am kicked back on my couch laughing at your hysterics.

I'm hoping for it and i am going to enjoy the looks of horror on bronco fan faces when it happens. I hope you make it that far, given Peytunes 1 and done track record it is no certainty.

You made a claim about 3-and-outs, and the claim was a wildly inaccurate one. I demonstrated that. That has nothing to do with whether or not Tebow is Peyton Manning. As a matter of fact, Tebow did a far better job in the first half of that game than Manning did in the first half of the game earlier this season.

Last edited:

Wow, and to think that only a year ago you were genuflecting.

You will probably wan to look that up.

See you in 2 weeks guys to laugh at your loss to the Ravens..

Best of luck. :)

Nahhh man, we are used to beating the pats in the playoffs. Check out the history on that one. We own Brady in Denver

So why are you here? I dont think I've seen more than a few Jack@$$ fans since I've been here. I've seen dozens in the last few days. I'll tell you why. Your pounding your chest and trolling. And when you lose, you'll disappear(like the rest). If your not banned by then, which will probably happen in 1...2...3...

Last edited:
So why are you here? I dont think I've seen more than a few Jack@$$ fans since I've been here. I've seen dozens in the last few day. I'll tell you why. Your pounding your chrst and trolling. And when you lose, you'll disappear(like the rest). If your not banned by then, which will probably happen in 1...2...3...

why would I be banned? for a difference of opinion??
If you dont like democracy then move to China man...

Last edited:
going on another team's board and telling us our defense sucks is trolling, especially since it's not true...

Well we live in a representative republic, not a democracy (ask your teacher about that one tomorrow), and if you get banned it will undoubtedly be for willfully lowering the average IQ on this messageboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST