PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bring on the Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? Is there a game or something going on this weekend, lol? I've been too busy "trolling" to notice.

But, if that is a bet (Brady throwing 6 TD), I'll take you up on that.

Yup, he throws all 6 in some comfy Uggs too. Then he throws his wife on the field to throw another.

Tom Terrific getting raped by Buffalo?

You call this intelligent Dialogue and wonder why people call you a troll????

Nothing was said in which you should have replied with this response.

No, I think Brady getting that smug look wiped off his face by one of the worst defenses in the NFL is quite embarrassing. FOUR INT to the mighty Bills? haha

More BS from you.

Yup, he throws all 6 in some comfy Uggs too. Then he throws his wife on the field to throw another.

well, I'd gladly let her throw a TD on us to watch her run around in those white tights you wear :D

The point is, I was answering the following question posed by Double TE:

The Ravens lost to the Jags, 12-7. Come on, is there a more embarrassing loss than that for any of the Final Four teams?

It doesn't matter what question you were answering. The Bills actually finished better than the Jaguars. You ragging on them looks pretty pathetic.

The Bills defense is better than you give them credit for. Not to mention that brady has one clunker a year, usually. And that was against Buffalo.

BTW, the fact still remains that you are a hypocrite because you talk about not living in the past, yet you bring up the game against Buffalo.... You can't have it both ways. You either don't bring up the past or you don't use that as an excuse not to answer something in the argument.

So, haha and raped makes me a troll? hmm...

Spouting BS is what makes you a troll. And you've done very little other than spout BS..

It doesn't matter what question you were answering. The Bills actually finished better than the Jaguars. You ragging on them looks pretty pathetic.

The Bills defense is better than you give them credit for. Not to mention that brady has one clunker a year, usually. And that was against Buffalo.

BTW, the fact still remains that you are a hypocrite because you talk about not living in the past, yet you bring up the game against Buffalo.... You can't have it both ways. You either don't bring up the past or you don't use that as an excuse not to answer something in the argument.

Unreal.

It DOES matter what I was answering, if the question that I responded to is based on events that already ocurred!!
It would be completely different if I said, "Since BUF picked Brady off 4 times, that means we will too." THAT would be living in the past. Saying that one loss is worse than another is not living in the past. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Spouting BS is what makes you a troll. And you've done very little other than spout BS..

If you say so.
Anything that isn't rah rah Go Pats! is BS apparently. Either that, or saying that our loss to Jax was embarrassing is "spouting BS" too. Which is it?

Last edited:
And here's an idea -- if you don't like what I have to say, dont respond to it. Ignore it. This petty bickering is beyond ridiculous.

And here's an idea -- if you don't like what I have to say, dont respond to it. Ignore it. This petty bickering is beyond ridiculous.

Are you for ******* real?? Seriously, this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. You are a Ravens fan, you come here in the opponents' message board to mainly stir the pot and be an a-hole, and WE are at fault because we always have the option of simply not responding to the crap you spout off??? Dude, you need professional help, this is absurd.

Are you for ******* real?? Seriously, this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. You are a Ravens fan, you come here in the opponents' message board to mainly stir the pot and be an a-hole, and WE are at fault because we always have the option of simply not responding to the crap you spout off??? Dude, you need professional help, this is absurd.

They should make me a mod. I'd have no problem playing "bad cop". ;)

Last edited:
If you say so.
Anything that isn't rah rah Go Pats! is BS apparently. Either that, or saying that our loss to Jax was embarrassing is "spouting BS" too. Which is it?

Typical moron who thinks things are only black and white. Maybe if you didn't talk out your ass, you wouldn't sound like a troll..

You didn't say the Ravens loss to Jacksonville was embarrassing. You said that "Brady being 'raped' by the Bills" was more embarrassing.

Unreal.

It DOES matter what I was answering, if the question that I responded to is based on events that already ocurred!!
It would be completely different if I said, "Since BUF picked Brady off 4 times, that means we will too." THAT would be living in the past. Saying that one loss is worse than another is not living in the past. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

What is "UNREAL" is that you don't realize that you are being a hypocrite.

Do you know why it doesn't matter? Because on one hand you were claiming that past events didn't matter, yet on the other, the "question you were answering" was a past thing and you were making it out to be some huge ordeal that would have bearing on the Pats/Ravens.. Again, that is the act of a hypocrite. It's amazing how you aren't able to comprehend that.

The reality is that the past matters only when YOU want it to matter. That is how you have come across.

The only person that thinks any of his arguments have been intelligent is him. The guy is a dumbass but unfortunately stupid people don't typically realize they are stupid. :rolleyes:

You should read his drivel on his own board, nothing but fratboy blowhard crap.

And to debunk his argument about ra-ra Pats, the I82 dude and the reality check dude have brought a little of both, entertaining smack talk and intelligent discourse. The Flynismo dude has brought neither!

Can't we just ban him?

Last edited:

Here's an idea. You can always take your sorry ass outta here and not subject us to your BS. That solves the problems of you subjecting us to your ignorance and hypocrisy. OR. You can start acting like an adult and stop with your exacerbating comments. You know such as saying "Brady raped by the Bills." Especially when that didn't happen in any way, shape or form..

No, here's an idea. Drop all the inflammatory smack talk; there are plenty of other websites that not only tolerate that, but encourage it - perhaps you would feel more at home with fellow trash talkers elsewhere.

Intelligent football discussion with rival fans is always more than welcome here, but I'm not seeing any at all from your direction. Take a cue from fellow Ravens fans like I82much and bring something more to the table than your putdowns normally heard from a twelve year old.

No, here's an idea. Drop all the inflammatory smack talk; there are plenty of other websites that not only tolerate that, but encourage it - perhaps you would feel more at home with fellow trash talkers elsewhere.

Intelligent football discussion with rival fans is always more than welcome here, but I'm not seeing any at all from your direction. Take a cue from fellow Ravens fans like I82much and bring something more to the table than your putdowns normally heard from a twelve year old.

My put downs? All of those remarks were made in response to the fine people here. Go ahead and show me where I put anyone down where they did not sling mud at me first. Go ahead, I'll wait.

And obviously THIS site condones that crap, because I can't ask a simple question without getting insulted. I make a football related comment, and get called "dumb" or an "idiot" because someone doesn't agree or like what I said. I respond back in kind, and I'm the bad guy?

Okie dokie...

What is "UNREAL" is that you don't realize that you are being a hypocrite.

Do you know why it doesn't matter? Because on one hand you were claiming that past events didn't matter, yet on the other, the "question you were answering" was a past thing and you were making it out to be some huge ordeal that would have bearing on the Pats/Ravens.. Again, that is the act of a hypocrite. It's amazing how you aren't able to comprehend that.

The reality is that the past matters only when YOU want it to matter. That is how you have come across.

You sir, are a fuching idiot. I even out right said it has no bearing on anything.

Moron.

I'll be a hypocrite now -
Go ahead and ban me, I'm done with you stupid kunts.

Last edited:
You sir, are a fuching idiot. I even out right said it has no bearing on anything.

Moron.

I'll be a hypocrite now -
Go ahead and ban me, I'm done with you stupid kunts.

As you wish.

Perhaps profanity or attempts to circumvent the profanity filter are acceptable over at the Ravens website, but they are not here.

As I mentioned earlier we whole heartily enjoy intelligent football discussion with fans of other teams. The type of discussion you are looking for can more readily be found, for example, in the comment sections of nfl.com, espn.com, foxsports.com, or dozens of other sites that are more about smack talk and not about X's and O's.

Here's to an injury-free game Sunday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick