PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bring on the Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
He clearly stated that the Bills game has no relevance to our upcoming game. There is no hypocrisy on his part.

But this brings up an interesting point. I believe that we have clear mismatches waiting to be exploited. But if they can contain Welker one on one with Ladarius Webb, who has played quite well this season as he mentioned in a previous post, I am a lot less confident about our success using our TE.
Ray Lewis and Ed Reed in the middle of the field is a scary proposition. The likelihood of Gronk and Hernandez picking up huge chunks of YAC goes way down.
I think we win a tight one, but I am nervous about this game.

Wow, I'm like psychic and ****. I should drink more often!

Way to be sutble. I told you before you are a moron, and unfortunately morons do not know that they are morons. It is apparent stupid people just can't help themselves. And you flynismo, you are a moron. And unfortunately for you that is not an insult, just a fact.

You can have the last word before you are banned. I'm going to bed.

superfatwlke-480x360.jpg

All Access reminder Alert 7PM

Pre AFCC special edition coming up at the top of the hour.

As it is now game day, I am getting seriously nervous :(

Greg Cosell tweeting the bejeesus out of this game.

"
One thing to keep in mind: NE great sucess last year v. Ravens with play action with Brady under center. Brady 7-9 for 112 yds.
"

"
One thing to keep in mind: NE great sucess last year v. Ravens with play action with Brady under center. Brady 7-9 for 112 yds.
"

I think we were down 20-10 or something and brady had his troubles early on and threw a pick or two. I think that is the game where the D really held on late despite early struggles.

"
"

he also says this

Watching tape too long to be surprised when a team's flaw is exposed in big game.NE pass defense still a concern. We'll see.

Key in AFC Champ: How will Ravens match up to Pats empty sets. Ravens have shown strong tendency to blitz empty. Interception last yr.

If you had told me back in September that we would be one win away from the Super Bowl, I would have believed every last second of it, because we are the New England Patriots, and we are still the class of this conference. And yes, I am going to use "we" in reference to the Patriots, because this team is my life, and there is nothing that I want more right now then to make it to the Super Bowl, and if you have any problem with me using the term "we" then you clearly don't understand what it means to be a sports fan. Whether your a Patriots or Ravens fan, these are the moments that you live for, and I for one can not ******* wait for this football game to come on. Lets Go Patriots!!!!!!

he also says this

Watching tape too long to be surprised when a team's flaw is exposed in big game.NE pass defense still a concern. We'll see.

Key in AFC Champ: How will Ravens match up to Pats empty sets. Ravens have shown strong tendency to blitz empty. Interception last yr.

Yup. He says a lot bout both teams, positives and negatives. I just picked the newest item as a tease. Worth a click for anyone interested.

Game day baby! Im still not nervous and I think the Pats pull it off. :rocker:

Does anyone remember one of our biggest concerns in playoffs games was our punting ....

we must have had a few thousand posts on that topic.

My how times have changed. :)

50413_2220658262_5322_n.jpg
Mesko.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes