PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bring on the Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady has six games in which he has thrown 4 picks.

He also has won 3 SB, been to 6 AFCCG, won 2 league and playoff MVPs.

What is your point?

The point is, I was answering the following question posed by Double TE:

The Ravens lost to the Jags, 12-7. Come on, is there a more embarrassing loss than that for any of the Final Four teams?

How did the 2nd game go? Talk about living in the past. What a toolbag.

erm, you people are the ones who feel you need to constantly insult others, but I'm the toolbag? Right. Keep flexing your internet muscles from behind your keyboard if it makes you feel better.

erm, you people are the ones who feel you need to constantly insult others, but I'm the toolbag? Right. Keep flexing your internet muscles from behind your keyboard if it makes you feel better.

You make yourself look more of a jackass with every post. You bring up the 'not living in the past' and you mention the first game Brady played against the Bills. Funny how you left out the 2nd game.

Again, easy to talk big behind a keyboard...you must have a huge e-penis too.

Says the tough Ravens fan trolling the Patriots board, cant get much more pathetic than that. Not enough attention at home?

Don't feed the TROLLS!

The point is, I was answering the following question posed by Double TE:

The Ravens lost to the Jags, 12-7. Come on, is there a more embarrassing loss than that for any of the Final Four teams?

So your answer is no. Losing 34-31 to a very hot (at the time) and motivated division rival is nowhere near as bad as losing 12-7 to a non-division, and 4th-lowest scoring, team in the league.

You make yourself look more of a jackass with every post. You bring up the 'not living in the past' and you mention the first game Brady played against the Bills. Funny how you left out the 2nd game.

Let me respond in a manner that you will understand (i.e. speaking like a degenerate)--

Because you dumb ****, I answered a question about what game was the most embarrassing loss!

Mods, just wondering...why is this troll still around? Is it purely for entertainment purposes while we wait for the week to finish? Please tell me it's not due to 'free speech' guilt trip that many members here love to invoke.

He should have free speech, just like you have free right to ignore it.

Pats might blow the door off with another 6 Brady TDs to be on topic.

Huh? Is there a game or something going on this weekend, lol? I've been too busy "trolling" to notice.

But, if that is a bet (Brady throwing 6 TD), I'll take you up on that.

The only ones who get "insulted" are the ones who act like Trolls. And the Trolls deserve whatever they get. There has been very little in the way of meaningful dialogue from Ravens fans. Particularly when it's come to facts..

The only ones who get "insulted" are the ones who act like Trolls. And the Trolls deserve whatever they get. There has been very little in the way of meaningful dialogue from Ravens fans. Particularly when it's come to facts..

You know why? Because I answer a question, and if it isn't one that praises the Pats, it makes me an idiot and a troll.

People throw insults left and right, and if I respond in kind, it makes me a troll.

Interesting...

um you do realize he was injured most of the season.. right ?

I see knowledge is not your forte.

I think Lee is just about ready to start cooking.. playing against the 31st Ranked defense is good timing. Did you see that sweet 1 arm 30 yard reception against the Texans ?

:)

When people start trotting out the "31st ranked defense" crap, you know they are just spouting the same mediot drivel and have no concept of the game.

The Pats were 15th in points allowed.

The Pats were 3rd in interceptions

The Pats were 14th in sacks with 40. They've had 16 sacks in the last 4 games.

They haven't allowed a 300 yard passer in 5 straight games or in 8 of their last 10.

The Pats are also on an 9 game win streak.

The Pats have averaged 37.3 points per game during those 9 games.

So, while you trot out that Lee Evans is your 3rd WR and he's getting healthy (something that I've pointed out as well), evans has not had many really good games against the Pats.

Do you really think the Ravens can match up against Gronkowski, Hernandez, Welker, Branch, Ochocinco/Edelman? I don't. But that doesn't mean it's not going to be a tough game. It is. And I expect the Pats to win. Because I'm a Pats fan.

You know why? Because I answer a question, and if it isn't one that praises the Pats, it makes me an idiot and a troll.

People throw insults left and right, and if I respond in kind, it makes me a troll.

Interesting...

No. That's not it. But I wouldn't expect you to understand that.

How was that trolling? Did Brady not throw 4 picks against BUF??

So you use language like "raped" and "haha" on a 75 page thread of an opposing team's board on a regular basis?

On this board, he will have free speech if the Mods decide he should have it. And I'm doing my part to convince the Mods that his speech brings nothing but trash to the table, free or otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe