PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bring on the Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, Harbaugh is so damn sure of himself and his team. I don't know what to make if his "By any means possible" declaration. One thing I DO know for sure is they've got the ugliest collection of individuals in the NFL next to the Jersey Green Beans. Suggs is one ugly mofo, and Ray Lewis is looking weirder by the day.

What gets me is that Ray Lewis has morphed into some spiritual leader in the NFL. I guess being involved in the murder or two people isn't a big enough hit on your credibility.

What gets me is that Ray Lewis has morphed into some spiritual leader in the NFL. I guess being involved in the murder or two people isn't a big enough hit on your credibility.

I used to find him amusing but now he just seems like a frantically high-strung weirdo. Way too intense. I wonder how he's going to handle life after football.

Hey, look who is back!!!!!! On Friday you were saying our db's were ball watchers. Let's have more words of wisdom.

It's a fact devin is a ball watcher.

I'm just stating facts bro.

I used to find him amusing but now he just seems like a frantically high-strung weirdo. Way too intense. I wonder how he's going to handle life after football.

Agreed. I don't believe things will end up well for him. There is genuine crazy in those eyes of his.

Hi Ratbirds fans, your team is garbage and ray rice is overrated:)

Well, this Ravens team is a step down fron the team we saw in 2009 and Pats offense is far Superior to the 09 offense which was without Welker, had a greatly diminished Moss, a special teaser playing opposite Moss etc. this team is damn good and as healthy as it has been all year.

I also liked the physicality of the Pats against Denver. Denver had guys limping off the field all over the place.

From a Texans fan...

Just wanted to register and drop a quick line over to you, I'd start a thread if I could but this is good enough. I hope you guys put the Ravens in their place next week, I'm a fan of Tommy Boy and I'd like to see him wipe the floor with Baltimore, then get revenge over Eli or his childhood team for not drafting him.

Just don't turn the ball over and you guys will be golden. :D

Anyways, take it easy, and I'll be watching next weekend.

Agreed. I don't believe things will end up well for him. There is genuine crazy in those eyes of his.

Mike Tyson seems to have finally come out on the other side. Maby he will too.

From a Texans fan...

Just wanted to register and drop a quick line over to you, I'd start a thread if I could but this is good enough. I hope you guys put the Ravens in their place next week, I'm a fan of Tommy Boy and I'd like to see him wipe the floor with Baltimore, then get revenge over Eli or his childhood team for not drafting him.

Just don't turn the ball over and you guys will be golden. :D

Anyways, take it easy, and I'll be watching next weekend.

You guys had an incredible year with all the injuries to your star players. You will have to be reckoned with in the years to come. I think Indy will always be trying to catch you (regardless of who their qb is). What was with your kick returner?

I just worry about not being able to stop Rice, having them run up and down the field on us.

The last time we played them he only ran for 88 yards.

The last time we played them he only ran for 88 yards.

The pats defense need to shut down flacco and rice completely
The offense needs to protect brady and don't screw up.

I'm so nervous about this game.

The pats defense need to shut down flacco and rice completely
The offense needs to protect brady and don't screw up.

I'm so nervous about this game.

Trust me..a lot of us and ravens fans are nervous..and win here and their team is in the SB.. a lot at stake

You guys had an incredible year with all the injuries to your star players. You will have to be reckoned with in the years to come. I think Indy will always be trying to catch you (regardless of who their qb is). What was with your kick returner?

Yes, Jacoby Jones introduced himself to the world today, and his execution is scheduled for Tuesday. :)

Patriots should sell out to stop Ray Rice and make Flacco beat them with his arm. That's usually how they lose.

I've noticed our LB's have struggled in the past of getting off the lead block. Leach is the best in the business, Mayo and Spikes really need to hold their ground.

Hi Ratbirds fans, your team is garbage and ray rice is overrated:)

No he's not. That's the one guy that we have to concentrate on stopping this week.

Can't look it at like that.

If I'm the Pats, all I'm thinking about is this line:

22 CAR 159YRDS 2TD

Ray Rice is completely capable of producing those types of numbers if the Pats don't prepare well, have a great gameplan, and have some sloppy tackling on gameday. A dangerous player, and the #1 overall back in the NFL this season in terms of production.

No, the Pats remember their embarassing playoff loss to the Ravens very well or at least BB and Brady do. They will not underestimate the Ravens. I expect a tough battle but offensively, I don't see Flacco being efficient enough to keep up with Brady. This game is won by putting points on the scoreboard. The Pats are very capable of doing just that.

Ideal scenario - Beat Baltimore, avenge playoff loss. Beat Giants, avenge superbowl loss. Bring the Lombardi home to Foxboro. Throw parade!! Ride duckboats. New England Patriots fans celebrate like crazy!! :rocker:

Last edited:
You guys are funny. I thought you'd learn your lesson about talking smack the last time we came into your house.

You guys are funny. I thought you'd learn your lesson about talking smack the last time we came into your house.

Oh yeah when Brady had 3 broken ribs and a broken finger? When our only weapons were Welker and Moss? When we had a mentally weak team with locker room cancers? Should I go on?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back