PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breer: Cowboys now have more firepower than 2007 Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
these morons only say this crap so that they can get attention and people will read their crap.

Re: Cowboys now have more firepower than 07' Pats (article)

Nope. Not a chance I'm buying that - I've got 30+ years of watching football and that was the best team I've ever seen, bar none. Even the Fluke Bowl excuse won't sway my opinion.

Lets let history tell the story.

I don't care. That Giants team wasn't even in the top 10 best teams last year. They had much less talent right down the line. Disgusting performance, I'm still ashamed of that game.

Obviously Brady is better than Romo, though Romo is very good. But you could make the argument that the rest of the skill players ad-Dallas. I'd give the Pats a slight edge at WR. Dallas clearly is superior at TE and RB (at least on 1st/2nd down). The difference though is last year's Pats OL was excellent and this year's Dallas OL has been spotty at times.

Moss and Stallworth with Brady passing vs Owens and Williams with Romo passing... Are you even serious?

Cowgirls don't have Brady? Ok conversation over.

its funny how once someone writes something great about the pats its a "great read" and when there is somewhat and objective comparison we hear "i used to like him..but not anymore" :)
Breer has in the past made some very interesting observations, subtle points on things..THAT was what I enjoyed in his writing about football..please tell me where those points are in what he wrote? I didn't see any...it was run of the mill if that..He has done better..this was disappointing.

Last edited:
Breer has in the past made some very interesting observations, subtle points on things..THAT was what I enjoyed in his writing about football..please tell me where those points are in what he wrote? I didn't see any...it was run of the mill if that..He has done better..this was disappointing.

sure ..trash his effort on this article if you think so but see some of the posts above "i used to like him..., he is tomase II".Suddenly he is a pats hater.

sure ..trash his effort on this article if you think so but see some of the posts above "i used to like him..., he is tomase II".Suddenly he is a pats hater.
I don't at all think he's Tomase II or anything close to that..In fact, that is silly considering his in depth reporting..certainly a cut above many...I just do not think he makes a strong case for the Boys..or adds anything interesting to that discussion..in fact MORE of hype for the Cowboys..(See they ARE better than the Pats of last year..) That will be seen as teh season goes on. I think he's a solid writer which disappoints me...more readership but not as good. at least in this article. I usually learn something when I read his words..something I have not thought about; a new perspective, new facts..That was missing, But to in anyway equate him with Tomase..or even Felger and the contrarians..not even close. Just a miss in my biew ...which happens.

Even without Romo, all that firepower shouldn't be getting spanked by the Rams right now.

With all that "firepower" the Rams, possibily the worst team in the NFL, is kicking the Cowboys *****. Firepower isn't as important as team chemistry and the boys have a mixed bag of egomaniacs headed by wac job Owens and driven by the smirking broken fingered Romo.

well i guess without Romo they are crap..... i guess they need a vet QB at backup....oh wait....they have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe