PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breaking: Solder Gone For Season. Will Have Surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vollmer will play LT is my guess

Yeah, I was wondrin' about all the negative Solder comments- by many posters -in the game thread. Well, now we have it. To me, it (i.e. his play) was a bit uncharacteristic of Solder and he had been extended. The pats don't extend people whom they believe cannot do the job.

O-line depth...where ya at? And viewed another way, this gives someone else a chance to get in there.
I was one of the negative posters. i was negative because sloder was terrible, hardy made him look like a turnstyle. In most games solder while not great is usually more than adequate, but there are certain pass rushers than make him look jag like, and hardy is one of those. Someone posted maybe solder was hurt and i agreed that maybe that was the problem. But it didn't seem like an arm problem, it looked like hady was just to quick for solder.

I was one of the negative posters. i was negative because sloder was terrible, hardy made him look like a turnstyle. In most games solder while not great is usually more than adequate, but there are certain pass rushers than make him look jag like, and hardy is one of those. Someone posted maybe solder was hurt and i agreed that maybe that was the problem. But it didn't seem like an arm problem, it looked like hady was just to quick for solder.

Perhaps, we can agree that the Solder experiment (i.e. trying to play through it) did not work as hoped? However, it let the team know what had to be done.

Perhaps, we can agree that the Solder experiment (i.e. trying to play through it) did not work as hoped? However, it let the team know what had to be done.
i figured solder got hurt During the game, he would have never tried to play with that kind of injury.

Flaming to be activated. Need to create roster spot by Sat 4:00.

Activating Fleming instead of Santa Clausell could be an indication that Bill might seriously consider switching Vollmer and Cannon, and if Cannon sucks there then Fleming would be next man up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back