Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
At the Cold Stone Creamery. When asked how often he treats himself, he replied, "It's a day to day thing."

Attachments

• BB ice cream.jpg
    BB ice cream.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 225
Please, please, PLEASE tell me he tipped, then stood there stone faced while they did their half-hearted tipping song.

Well this is terrible news.
It can only mean one thing.
BB is torqued off with Edelperson's contract demands and needed some ice cream to cool down.

Any word on whether the person who served BB was a homosexual ?
This seems to be an important issue as of late.

Please, please, PLEASE tell me he tipped, then stood there stone faced while they did their half-hearted tipping song.
I've never been in one of those. They sing when someone tips?

Looks like the chick behind him can rush the passer.

I've never been in one of those. They sing when someone tips?

Looks like the chick behind him can rush the passer.

Yup, they have a collection of little jingles that basically say thank you for the tip. It's actually an interesting (and kind of depressing) social experiment. When one opened near me, the first few times I went in every employee was belting out the tunes with enthusiasm. Then over time it got less and less energetic, until it finally just became a group of four or five teenagers mumbling through some words while giving you either an "I hate you" face or a "please kill me" face.

uh oh...looks like our Bill has been brainwashed by that toe sucking degenerat....guess that means we're drafting 8 D linemen this April

Then over time it got less and less energetic, until it finally just became a group of four or five teenagers mumbling through some words while giving you either an "I hate you" face or a "please kill me" face.
Seems like the perfect moonlighting job for BB. Maybe he was there asking for an application. :D

Florio: Breaking News - Belichick promotes unhealthy eating habits, ignores obesity crisis afflicting young Americans, NFL officials taking notice

No doubt scouting a former Rutgers player...

All the flavors are good in all three phases; cones, cups, sundaes. We're going to evaluate all of them and decide which option is best for the family.

Florio: Breaking News - Belichick promotes unhealthy eating habits, ignores obesity crisis afflicting young Americans, NFL officials taking notice

NFL fines the Patriots 5000 gallons of Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey and orders proceeds delivered to anonymous mail drop inside Met Life Stadium

the people around him seem more concerned with what flavor to choose. I would be doing one of those we're not worthy poses at his feet. :youtheman:

Belichick was heard to be trading his #2 spot in line for a dollar. He did this five times.

FREE ICECREAM!! :D

Belichick was heard to be trading his #2 spot in line for a dollar. He did this five times.

FREE ICECREAM!! :D

Of course, he did double check to make sure no one wanted his flavor of ice cream before making the trade. ;)

That beast behind him looks like she can be an upgrade to Wendell.

That beast behind him looks like she can be an upgrade to Wendell.

She's a hambeast, for sure, but she's no Holly Mangold.

hollymangold_blog.jpg

Media: Coach, do you like Double Dutch Chocolate?
Bill: I'm only going to talk about the flavors on the menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST