PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Braylon Edwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Is he still viable? Would you bring in for camp competition?

1. Yes
2. No

I hope the Pats don't have to stoop this low but better than Aiken,
Ebert, Holmes, and Slater.

Sucks

Oh I thought we were playing fill in the blank.

Maybe Edwards as a kind of New Man, but at his age, one has a hard time imagining this.

Of course that New Man wd also have to return to his earlier on the field form. Then we wd have our big physical fast target. Dream on.

No, no, no, and furthermore, NO!

A speedster with crappy hands? We've sung that tune around here one too many times I'm afraid.

What a tragic waste of talent Edwards is. I would take him if he had the right attitude. Of course, that is a no, and without the focus necessary to improve his hands and get on the same page as everyone else, he's as much of a liability as he is an asset.

I still can't believe the Jets chose Holmes over him. Edwards played the best ball of his career with Sanchez, and Sanchez was at his best with Edwards. Their chemistry was the closest thing to offensive rhythm the Jets ever had. Of course, leave it to the Jets to catch lightning in the bottle and not know what to do with it.

33 receptions over the last 2 years, better off taking a chance on a young guy IMO

I would rather have DHB and i don't even want him. I have a good feeling lloyd will be back...no one wants him. Then Sanders may be here as well

Here is a better idea. Sign Ben Watson, turn him into the Anquan Boldin and force him to use the juggs machine.

Hey, it's actually possible... ah crap, I just see that he is an Aint now. Oh well.

Once, I was a fan of bringing in Braylon Edwards given his size. Now, I can't help but think how happy people were about Welker's contribution to key drops in the Superbowl and AFC Championship losses (despite his overall contribution) and what that would mean for Edwards given his issues with drops.

Once, I was a fan of bringing in Braylon Edwards given his size. Now, I can't help but think how happy people were about Welker's contribution to key drops in the Superbowl and AFC Championship losses (despite his overall contribution) and what that would mean for Edwards given his issues with drops.

Um I don't think anyone was happy, more like pissed off that the guy dropped a super bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News