PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brandon Jacobs to Giselle "Stay cute and shut up."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? What if they started saying stuff about Tom's little boys?

Wouldn't surprise me if that happen next. It's in vogue to attack Tom Brady's life. Why would the kids be off limits?

We had our chance to shut them up... the Pats didn't... So we need to deal with it.

Our Championship teams would have shut up loud talking blowhards... This era doesn't. We need to accept that. We got bullied by the Jets too last year. This team lacks toughness from a leadership stand point. Having a QB be your ONLY leader is not a good thing.

We had our chance...

I think you'll find that Mr. Brady has been severely lacking in the manly leadership department in recent years.
Cromartie called him an a^%hole in the NY papers before last years playoffs and Brady laid an egg.
A couple of Ravens took shots at Brady before this years playoff game and again Brady laid an egg.
In the past we would see Brady get in the face of Steeler players. We would see him exploit certain players on the field as a response to this type of crap.
You really don't see that with Brady any longer.
A hard spike in the endzone doesn't quite cut it.
This team could use a bad a#@ or two.

When did the Giants ever beat down the Pats? Yes they beat us the last 3 times we faced them. All 3 games were knock down drag out fights. They just have our number as of now. That won't be for long though. The Giants won't win another SB for a very long time. Getting back to the subject. I love me some Giselle. But I kinda agree with Jacobs on this. I know she was just caught up in the heat of the moment. I don't think she meant any harm by her comments. I won't be shocked if Giselle releases an apology in the next couple of days.
I'd say three wins in a row two of those coming in the Superbowl is a beat down. You can complain about the closeness of those losses, the fact is the Giants have 2 Superbowls in 4 seasons, both won against the Patriots.

They can talk all they like.

I think you'll find that Mr. Brady has been severely lacking in the manly leadership department in recent years.
Cromartie called him an a^%hole in the NY papers before last years playoffs and Brady laid an egg.
A couple of Ravens took shots at Brady before this years playoff game and again Brady laid an egg.
In the past we would see Brady get in the face of Steeler players. We would see him exploit certain players on the field as a response to this type of crap.
Yeah, you're right, that would solve it all. If Brady throws a slightly better pass or Welker catches a pass that's not perfect but one he should grab, no one is shoveling any of the sh** onto the floor. "Manly leadership?" This shows just how far down the road we've gone in some parts of the Patriots "fanbase.", and I employ that term advisedly.

They would have, had we taken care of business Sunday night.

Thank you. Besides Jacobs is right in a way, let's not pretend that Brady played a perfect game himself. Stop pointing fingers Giselle

I can always tell when a caller on the radio or a poster here is about to talk about an athlete who has fallen out of the caller's/poster's favor. The dead give-away is the disdainful use of "Mr.", which is typically a term of respect, as in "Mr. Brady." It's a way of saying, "I know most of you here respect this guy, but I don't and this is my first hint to you unsuspecting lemmings that I don't respect him, and you shouldn't either." Spare me the one word, abbreviated lecture.

I'd say three wins in a row two of those coming in the Superbowl is a beat down. You can complain about the closeness of those losses, the fact is the Giants have 2 Superbowls in 4 seasons, both won against the Patriots.

Greetings,
As I stated earlier, she did not direct any of her comments towards him, so I don't see why there was a need for him to say something. Also, they can talk trash about individual Patriot players and their ability, but when you bring families in this you are straight out of line. There was no need whatsoever of Jacobs to call her out.

Celticboy04

Wouldn't surprise me if that happen next. It's in vogue to attack Tom Brady's life. Why would the kids be off limits?

They already went there. Remember the asshat that thought it would be funny to post nude pics of his kid and discuss the size of his privates?? Nothing is off limits these days.

I hope Jacobs is one of those ex-athletes you hear about that becomes broke as hell. He's certainly got a good chance considering how dumb he is.

They already went there. Remember the asshat that thought it would be funny to post nude pics of his kid and discuss the size of his privates?? Nothing is off limits these days.

It's a disgusting society we live in isn't it?

I can always tell when a caller on the radio or a poster here is about to talk about an athlete who has fallen out of the caller's/poster's favor. The dead give-away is the disdainful use of "Mr.", which is typically a term of respect, as in "Mr. Brady." It's a way of saying, "I know most of you here respect this guy, but I don't and this is my first hint to you unsuspecting lemmings that I don't respect him, and you shouldn't either." Spare me the one word, abbreviated lecture.

What seems to be the problem Mr. Jackson 2?? :D
I notice you didn't refute anything I said about Mr. Brady because it's true.

Greetings,
As I stated earlier, she did not direct any of her comments towards him, so I don't see why there was a need for him to say something. Also, they can talk trash about individual Patriot players and their ability, but when you bring families in this you are straight out of line. There was no need whatsoever of Jacobs to call her out.

Celticboy04

celticboy04 I agree that it's classless and stupid of Jacobs. My premise is Jacobs can troll whatever he likes about the Patriots. Mrs. Brady was overheard saying that and it was reported. It happens.

The Giants own the Patriots right now. Winners can do as they please.

Last edited:

Really? Don't be shocked if somebody's endorsements suddenly disappear.

Now wouldn't that be cute.

No you can't allow sexist comments like that

No you can't allow sexist comments like that
Some of you seriously need thicker skin. Get over it.

If the Brady family have an issue with the comment, let them take it up with Jacobs and do as they please.

Last edited:
Really? Don't be shocked if somebody's endorsements suddenly disappear.

Now wouldn't that be cute.

What does Brandon Jacobs endorse, anyways? A car dealership?

If the Brady family have an issue with the comment, let them take it up with Jacobs and do as they please.

Why would I need thicker skin? I'm a man.

I just don't like people who denigrate women.

Shut up is quite different than Stay cute and shut up.

What seems to be the problem Mr. Jackson 2?? :D
I notice you didn't refute anything I said about Mr. Brady because it's true.
I was told by a very wise person a long time ago that it's a waste of time to get into a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Then, if that's the logic being employed, if Jacobs had an issue with Giselle's comments, he should have taken it up with the Brady family himself and left the media out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back