PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Wins! BBBBRRRRRRAAAADDDDDYYYYYYY WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C Carter trying to say the Patriots still did something, on the phone, so depressed. LOL.

Yeah, but did you notice that as soon as he started going that direction Bob Ley shut him down?

Rosevelt Colvin's prediction...
11850336_1655314448015877_493562931_n.jpg
Would love for this to happen but we should be cautious comparing 2007 team to this yrs. Lets see how it goes.

Peter King
Ben Volin (we hate him already)
Felger and Mazz (ditto)
Shannon Sharpe
Mark Brunell (who cares)
all of ESPN except Reiss and Bruschi (who can now finally return, I hope)
Dan Patrick
50% of Tom Curran (he played both sides whenever he saw fit)
ditto
ditto and ditto
ditto
ditto :rolleyes:
ditto
ditto, but he has done some penance...so he gets an asterisk

OlhNOZY.png

It's been thoroughly reported that Berman put a bunch of quotes around "independent", but this is where he really smacks Goodell down by pointing out that both leads of the "independent" investigation testified in court that they were acting as Goodell's attorney.

C Carter trying to say the Patriots still did something, on the phone, so depressed. LOL.
That will go on and the lost of 1st round pick and fine will always remain on the books thanks to kraft.

Joe Theismann is speaking truth on the NFL Network right now.

ESPN is stating that Hardy's likely to appeal his own suspension in court now that the Brady decision is out.

I really hope this opens the floodgates of every player who gets suspended on shady grounds going directly to court, exposing Goodell as a fraud, and running up the score against him in court.

We need patriot jersey gifs for kessler and steph stradley . How do we make those?

Just to reiterate, on the second to last page Berman declines to reach a determination on a bunch of claims, including evident partiality, because he didn't need to after agreeing with everything else that Brady argued:

U4h9J4E.png

8DV15Ke.png

I know some people earlier were worried that the decision had ruled that Goodell was impartial, but thankfully it didn't do that. Didn't rule either way, which is kind of unfortunate because I would love to see Goodell get stuck with that as a matter of precedent. But declining to reach a conclusion is a whole lot better than reaching the wrong one.

This is truly a landmark decision. It'll have effects on current and future player discipline, as well as general arbitration cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST