PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Wins! BBBBRRRRRRAAAADDDDDYYYYYYY WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see what new Brady pic @Ian uses for the site.

Schefter just said that his texts from around the league have been pretty consistent in trashing the NFL and acknowledging that this is for the best. Even quoted someone saying that this is a manifestation of the spirit of Vince Lombardi (died 45 years ago today).

That's surprising. The fat ******* then jumped in and claimed that nobody thought Brady would win, and Schefter said he was wrong, and while a lot of people didn't, plenty of people did. Starting with Brady himself.

I'd kill to see a reaction video of Brady.

tumblr_mrh4run1o41rfimo0o2_400.gif

Roger Cossack reduced to arguing that Article 46 does nor require Goodell to be fair and there is no fairness required in the essence of the agreement. That's sure to make the NFL look good.

In a way, I kind of wish tonight's game was Away.

It would make opening night 100x more special if it was the first time Brady was in front of a home crowd post-suspension.

Well goody just flushed at least $Five million of the owners money down the toilet. Wonder how that makes them feel?:)

I'd put kensil, pash, and Goodell at the top. Media trolls like shaugnesshy just spout crap to be controversial and get noticed, read, and heard. Fleger, mazz, tanguary, Shaughnessy, etc are not worth my time. Don't remember the last time I listened or read them.

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 6s6 seconds ago
Greg A. Bedard retweeted John
I doubt this is over
Greg A. Bedard added,
John @utmhead
@GregABedard I guess the nflpa really went big game hunting and got their trophy...

Oh it's over Bedard. Or is that different now that the nfl* is the one appealing and the stat about less than 10% of cases are overturned in the 2nd circuit doesn't apply to them.

Kossach is straight up lying on ESPN. He's claiming that since Berman read an imaginary standard of fairness into the CBA, he's likely to be overturned on appeal. Fundamental fairness isn't something that he read into this specific CBA. It's something that legally must be a part of every arbitration process.

Since Kossach is a lawyer, I can only assume that he isn't really that ignorant, and instead he's lying for the purpose of spin.

Well goody just flushed at least $Five million of the owners money down the toilet. Wonder how that makes them feel?:)

i wonder of the owners will put a kabosh on the NFL appealing.

I know that. YOU know that, but go look at the comments over at PFT posting on Brady's win. We are still in the minority.

I've ALWAYS said that this was just a step on the path and NOT the end of it. Lots of work to do, Ivan. No time to relax. So, let's be very Pat's-like, and enjoy the win, but remember it wasn't the end of the season and "we're on to redemption and retribution".

Sorry Ken, it's over, I'm celebrating. I was wrong so many times throughout this but actually right on this one, Berman didn't just rule for Brady he ruled for him on every count, the CA will uphold Berman.

Every fan at the opener should have a sign that reads SUCK THAT ROGER on one side and SUCK THAT 31 on the other.

Some guy on ESPN is saying that his sources tell him the NFL will appeal, but probably won't seek an injunction to keep him from playing right away.

I'd put kensil, pash, and Goodell at the top. Media trolls like shaugnesshy just spout crap to be controversial and get noticed, read, and heard. Fleger, mazz, tanguary, Shaughnessy, etc are not worth my time. Don't remember the last time I listened or read them.
essentially, i agree with you. but i'm sick of people like shaughnessy and volin...goes back to tomass i guess...

from berman's decision

"The Court finds that Brady had no notice that he could receive a four-game suspension for
general awareness of ball deflation by others or participation in any scheme to deflate footballs,
and non-cooperation with the ensuing Investigation. Brady also had no notice that his discipline
would be the equivalent of the discipline imposed upon a player who used performance
enhancing drugs."

bam

I know that. YOU know that, but go look at the comments over at PFT posting on Brady's win. We are still in the minority.

I've ALWAYS said that this was just a step on the path and NOT the end of it. Lots of work to do, Ivan. No time to relax. So, let's be very Pat's-like, and enjoy the win, but remember it wasn't the end of the season and "we're on to redemption and retribution".
Who gives two shiny ****s what those morons think Ken my friend. Brady won and is innocent as we all knew and if people want to believe the world is still flat they can enjoy themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back