PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Angry At...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Brady Angry At...............?

Who says he was pissed at purely Aiken or purely Galloway? It looked like a general b*tching to me, and we can't no for sure who it was aimed at.
I agree no one can say anything for sure - we are all speculating here.

FWIW, my speculation is that Brady was primarily angry with Aiken for abandoning his route. However he didn't want to single Aiken out during his sideline rant so he was just yelling at anyone and everyone. I am sure there was a certain amount of frustration with himself thrown in there not to mention some frustration with Galloway.

I agree no one can say anything for sure - we are all speculating here.

FWIW, my speculation is that Brady was primarily angry with Aiken for abandoning his route. However he didn't want to single Aiken out during his sideline rant so he was just yelling at anyone and everyone. I am sure there was a certain amount of frustration with himself thrown in there not to mention some frustration with Galloway.

I think it's because there have been several horrible drops in three straight games.

That is a natural reaction for a very competitive person under those frustrating circumstances, if you have ever played football and been in a leadership position its perfectly acceptable. You have got to let your team know they need to pick it up play smarter and get some fire in there bellies. I have done it and I have seen it by others and I am perfectly fine with it.

I think what Brady did was exactly what the offense needed at that particular time. He apparently was frustrated at himself, frustrated at his receivers. I'm sure the receivers were just as frustrated. Obviously BB agreed because as he walked away from Brady it seemed he made a gesture that said he agreed. Brady's rant had the same effect a slap in the face has to an individual that's in full panic mode. It cleared heads, got everyone on the same page. That's what an effective leader does at times like that. The offense looked much better following Brady letting some steam off.

Instead, after the last egregious Brady miss of open Moss to the EZ, post play as Brady stood alone in front of the D bench Moss came over behind him and gave him a friendly slap on the back of the head and put his arm around him. Not on TV.

most definetely on tv....i saw it

it was randy telling tom to chill the hell out, u make mistakes too, LOL

either way, as ive said b4.....if brady acting like that gives us wins, he can do it as much as he likes

he was generally mad @ everyone.. Was not a good sight. he wasnt perfect either and shouldve shutup and moved on like the Tom brady of old. he hasnt played in 1 yr so he cant expect himself to be 100% however fit and mentally healthy he is. I bet if he had weiss on the sideline he wouldve gotten chewed on for this.Now he has more responsibility with josh gone and his frustration shows.

I'd bet if Brady were asked (and maybe he was on EEI?) he'd say he was primarilly upset with himself but that the entire offense needs to play better.

It's ironic and unexpected that the Defense has kept the team in games while waiting for the Offense to get their act together - not the other way around as nearly all expected going into the season.

But that's a good think IMO - the offense WILL come together (adding Welker would be a big plus), the OL is playing better now, and the Defense is well ahead of where I thought they'd be at this stage.

most definetely on tv....i saw it

it was randy telling tom to chill the hell out, u make mistakes too, LOL

either way, as ive said b4.....if brady acting like that gives us wins, he can do it as much as he likes
that's the same thing i said about rivers in 06 and 07

I'm pretty sure Galloway didn't make the right move, and I saw "HOW F'N HARD IS THAT" about 100 times from Brady.
I only saw him say it once, and it was right after Aiken did the hitch in the route allowing the DB to catch up to him and causing him to be late when the ball arrived.

I've seen a lot of posts about Brady being angry when we didnt score the last red zone trip. Everyone is saying it was toward Galloway, but I don't think it was. It looked to me like he was angry at Aiken for stopping his route just as Brady was throwing, causing him to miss the 3rd down pass.
Galloway just dropped a pass. Aiken stopped like he was giving up on the route, then tried to finish it after he saw the ball thrown to him.

Absolutely, he was yelling toward Aiken, when he was screaming "How...hard is that?"

It started with Galloway on the previous play and peaked with Aiken on the next play.

No idea why Aiken would stall on an in slant. The point of running an in slant is to create separation.

He stopped like a zone read. If there's a safety waiting for him, he breaks off to a hitch and Brady will deliver the ball down low. However, everybody was manned up, and he should have finished the slant route. Brady barking "How F-iung hard is that?" was directed at Aiken for not recognizing the man coverage. It's one of the easier reads a receiver has to make, and he flat-out blew it. The frustration was general. The outburst was specific. Overall, Galloway is coming up short more often than anyone else (excepting perhaps Brady, who gets more chances), but Aiken's error there was pretty ugly.

Last edited:

Video anyone? I never read his lips...or I just suck at it lol

Maybe he's angry at the world. Sure, he might be the QB of a highly successful franchise. He might be a multi-millionaire. He might be married to a supermodel. Wait a minute...

He ain't getting any ... she don't want no dent in the head.

I've never seen Manning criticized for *****ing on the bench, which I agree whole heartedly it was one of Brady's UN-finest moments, but with the criticism to the offense I can't say it's to be unexpected. What I HAVE seen Manning laughed at is almost every play that goes wrong, he *****es. When he throws a pick, he *****es. every time my man.

Manning face.

1200274240_peyton.jpg

I've seen a lot of posts about Brady being angry when we didnt score the last red zone trip. Everyone is saying it was toward Galloway, but I don't think it was. It looked to me like he was angry at Aiken for stopping his route just as Brady was throwing, causing him to miss the 3rd down pass.
Galloway just dropped a pass. Aiken stopped like he was giving up on the route, then tried to finish it after he saw the ball thrown to him.
Did Brady make any post game conmments that I missed?

Galloway, Aiken and Watson looked like crap on pass plays, but if Bardy is going to be pissed, he should start with himself. He's not the Brady we have all come to know and love. I strongly beleive he will come around. 'till then, the running game is promising and the defense is FAR EXCEEDING my expectations.

Last edited:

Absolutely, he was yelling toward Aiken, when he was screaming "How...hard is that?"

He stopped like a zone read. If there's a safety waiting for him, he breaks off to a hitch and Brady will deliver the ball down low. However, everybody was manned up, and he should have finished the slant route. Brady barking "How F-iung hard is that?" was directed at Aiken for not recognizing the man coverage. It's one of the easier reads a receiver has to make, and he flat-out blew it. The frustration was general. The outburst was specific. Overall, Galloway is coming up short more often than anyone else (excepting perhaps Brady, who gets more chances), but Aiken's error there was pretty ugly.

Exactly it was man to man, so I was puzzled as to why the heck he would stall.

i think everyone is just reading to much into it. i think he was angry in general because he was missing a few throws and when he was on target the recievers either ran the wrong rout or didn't finnish off the rout. i think the sideline thing was more frustration about everything not clicking than it being directed at anyone specific

Brady gets pissed when he loses at anything, its just the type of guy he is, his father said when they used to golf and he hit a bad shot he would throw clubs. Its what makes him a great QB, Im sure no one on his team takes it personally and it probably gets them fired up.

Actually, I thought the pass to Sam was for a TD ? The pass to Galloway was for a 1st down.

I don't think anyone will know for sure who exactly he was pissed at. I do think he let all his frustrations out in a 5 minute period, which may have done him some good, letting it out.

I think once Wes is back, Galloway will be able to play where's he's best, outside the numbers, down the field, we'll see. Replacing him now is like saying the season's over after the loss to the Jet's, a little overboard !

JMTC

Its not overboard ... Galloway is taking a roster spot from a young WR that could be developing with Brady over the 1st three games. He's old! I said it at the roster cut down time that Galloway should not be on this team. I would like to see Nunn given a chance. Nunn will make mistakes but he should learn from them. Galloway isn't going to get better and won't be here next year.

Instead, after the last egregious Brady miss of open Moss to the EZ, post play as Brady stood alone in front of the D bench Moss came over behind him and gave him a friendly slap on the back of the head and put his arm around him. Not on TV.

yeah i saw that too. As a matter of fact Brady and Moss were giving each other knuckle pounds after just about every offensive series (good or bad). You can see the mutual respect. I can't wait for the 'real' air show to begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News