PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Angry At...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Brady Angry At...............?

Its pretty sad. I dont question your loyalty as a fan. It's obvious you love this team. You're only doing it because you want to argue every single point someone tries to make. Every single thread, every single topic.

So true and so unfortunate

Last edited:
Brady has admitted he is a hothead and ultra-competitive in interviews. I read what he did as frustration at himself for missing throws and frustration compounded by players dropping the throws he made by not executing. It didn't really surprise me, nor do I see that reaction as inappropriate. Calling that a "meltdown" in a competitive sports setting is a bit melodramatic. Tiger Woods does it all the time, and that is freakin' golf, not football.

Dan Marino, one of the best QBs, was a notorious hothead and one of the best on the field leaders. Many of the greats are. I have never read some unwritten rule that the anger must subside by the sidelines. The reason I suspect Brady hasn't really done that previously is that disconnects are isolated, not in batches like the past few games. Pats' fans celebrate Manning's frustration as a "cry baby," but show me an elite anything who fails and loses and smiles and waves and says "jolly good show" from the bench. Ask Vince Lombardi, the guy whose name is on the championship trophy, how he was when the team screwed up. Frankly, I'll take the response because it means Brady cares how the team does and given his history of success, the offense will care as well, even the new guys.

Last edited:
i think everyone is just reading to much into it. i think he was angry in general because he was missing a few throws and when he was on target the recievers either ran the wrong rout or didn't finnish off the rout. i think the sideline thing was more frustration about everything not clicking than it being directed at anyone specific

Brady's high school guru mentioned that the red zone will be one of the last portions of his game to come around.

I also think not having Welker in there has alot to do with the problems. It makes one realize just how important Welker is to this offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes