PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boy, are we gonna love Revis...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more Aquib Talib runs his piehole the more I love Darrelle Revis. Belichick had the balls to not go over what he determined Talib's real value to be and somehow managed to replace a guy who only plays in the regular season with the best defensive back of his era, one who actually deserves what he is getting paid. And i can honestly say that if Revis suffers a bruise in next year's play-offs he will find a way to play through it.

This is also how I feel. Warranted or not my opinion of Talib is influenced by him leaving in two afc championships games with the scores very close. No I don't know the extent of his injuries and probably never will. What I do know is neither injury required surgery unlike Gronk breaking his forearm. Same for R. Harrison.It just screams something along the lines of "if you can't take the heat, get out of the oven." He got out which speaks unreliable in the heat of the moment where championships are on the line. Hell, I went to work with a partially torn bicep tendon and labrum for 10 months climbing poles and cell phone towers before opting for surgery and this guy couldn't go another 45 minutes. Again, I don't know the extent, maybe he couldn't even walk so my opinion may be way off. Don't matter anymore, we have the best in the business and like Ivans sentiments I think Revis will do anything to win a championship and even at 60% he is still better than 80% of cbs and would find a way to work through a bruise in the biggest game of his career.

Just as long as he doesn't leave the AFCCG with a bruise like that sissy Talib did.

This is also how I feel. Warranted or not my opinion of Talib is influenced by him leaving in two afc championships games with the scores very close. No I don't know the extent of his injuries and probably never will. What I do know is neither injury required surgery unlike Gronk breaking his forearm. Same for R. Harrison.It just screams something along the lines of "if you can't take the heat, get out of the oven." He got out which speaks unreliable in the heat of the moment where championships are on the line. Hell, I went to work with a partially torn bicep tendon and labrum for 10 months climbing poles and cell phone towers before opting for surgery and this guy couldn't go another 45 minutes. Again, I don't know the extent, maybe he couldn't even walk so my opinion may be way off. Don't matter anymore, we have the best in the business and like Ivans sentiments I think Revis will do anything to win a championship and even at 60% he is still better than 80% of cbs and would find a way to work through a bruise in the biggest game of his career.

According to Talib he had a bruise so he couldn't play anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes