PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bowl Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ochmed Jones

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Hey guys, my team is doing 2 for sure (maybe even a third) bowl games this year. I got the East Carolina-South Florida new bowl game.
And the Peach bowl.

If there are any players you want me to scope out or get additional information about, now is your chance.

Hey guys, my team is doing 2 for sure (maybe even a third) bowl games this year. I got the East Carolina-South Florida new bowl game.
And the Peach bowl.

If there are any players you want me to scope out or get additional information about, now is your chance.

Sure.. why not.

Aundrae Allison, WR, East Carolina - value in 3rd round?

Virginia Tech
Jesse Allen (Sr), FB 6-0 247 4.69
- late round value, possibly replace a Patrick Pass
- provide a "real" fullback

Chris Ellis (Jr), DE 6-5 258 4.67
- could he play in the 3-4 as an OLB?
- and if he enters will he is worth a round 2 pick (end of round 2)?

David Clowney (Sr), WR 6-1 180 4.32
- is he just a burner or can he run routes?

Noland Burchette (Sr), DE 6-2 260 4.73
- could he be an OLB/ST player, similar to TBC?

Georgia
Martrez Milner (Sr), TE 6-4 255 4.63
- can he catch? or is he all show and no go?

Quentin Moses (Sr), DE 6-5 252 4.75
- is he a dog? or can he play?
- ability to plat OLB in a 3-4?
- will he be on the board at the end of round 1?

The check is in the mail...

WR Allison

I got to look at him a good bit last week. Nice kid, not really that aggressive A type personality.

He's played through a lot bumps, bruises, strains and pulls this season and his QB is not exactly the Tom Brady-Peyton Manning type.

I didn't see blazing speed or a lot of toughness. When the ball was thrown well, he gobbled it up everytime. I did see a lot of good scrisp cuts and he got in and out of his breaks quickly When the ball was not so well thrown, he appeared to get flustered and it looked to me like he eased up instead of revving it up.

Unless he gets healthy and has a super post season and runs much better I'm thinking late day 2 or UDFA.

Re: WR Allison

There was a LB (Nichols?) for South Florida who seemed to have a bit of motor...do you have any notes on the seniors from that game?

South Florida

This team has a bunch of talent. I was very impressed with them as a whole. I think most of the best talent is in the junior and sophomore classes for them. Not many of their seniors really stood out as NFL bound studs. Although there were 2 LBs that kept making plays and there a CB and FS in the secondary that looked really good, fast and extremely quick.

Georgia Players

I spent a lot of time watching Moses in practice and at the game. In the drills 1 on 1, he looked like superman. In scrimmages and heavy traffic situations, he looked like Jimmy Olsen.
I heard others say that he took the year off in order to avoid injury. But I just don't think he's the player that his stats from last year say he should be. He's sort of 1 dimensional and appears to lack toughness.

Milner can catch. He did drop some balls in practice that he should have caught, but he also caught a ton of balls. The problem is that he is not going to be a TE that can stretch the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes