PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bledsoe: "didn't think it was fair" being replaced by Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit I was a BIG Bledsoe fan and I had mixed emotions on his replacement of Brady. But as'da season went on I could understand why it BB left Brady in. IMO chemistry was there already, players had Brady's back and Brady showed his toughfness. Drew coming in for AFCCG VS Steelers was fitting but I can see why BB chose TB for Superbowl. BB trusted him and didn't want to disrupt what they had going. I can't blame Bledsoe for what he may have felt.

Steve Grogan was'da reason I became a Pats fan back in 1976. So when Tony Eason Was there I still always wanted Grogan in there NO MATTER WHAT! IMO Brady Is #1 Grogan Is #2 Bledsoe #3

I have to admit I was a BIG Bledsoe fan and I had mixed emotions on his replacement of Brady. But as'da season went on I could understand why it BB left Brady in. IMO chemistry was there already, players had Brady's back and Brady showed his toughfness. Drew coming in for AFCCG VS Steelers was fitting but I can see why BB chose TB for Superbowl. BB trusted him and didn't want to disrupt what they had going. I can't blame Bledsoe for what he may have felt.

Steve Grogan was'da reason I became a Pats fan back in 1976. So when Tony Eason Was there I still always wanted Grogan in there NO MATTER WHAT! IMO Brady Is #1 Grogan Is #2 Bledsoe #3

It didnt take too many games to figure out Brady had "it". He could be having a so so game but when it counted he always came through. Bledsoe didnt. Brady is just special and it was obvious to everyone after 3-4 games.

can't argue with the result.....case closed

I don't remember Bledsoe being anything but supportive publically. There were rumors of him being less than supportive private (if I remember correctly, that Globe piece was all about rumors and unnamed sources and no quotes nor any hard evidence of Bledsoe being anything less than a team player).

It was pretty obvious, IIRC, that Bledsoe WAS the key unnamed source.

I'm glad he had a chance to come in and score a TD for us in the AFCC.

You obviously have forgotten the falling down, backwards, over the head pass
that was truly bledsoian. Whatever sympathy I ever had for Drew was, at that
moment, vaporized and gone forever. And he thinks being replaced wasn't fair?

It didnt take too many games to figure out Brady had "it". He could be having a so so game but when it counted he always came through. Bledsoe didnt. Brady is just special and it was obvious to everyone after 3-4 games.

I said the same thing about Tony Eason after 8 games into the 1984 season. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes