PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blecker is at it again, defending the wall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says the person that has been going out his way to kiss Ted Wells' ass.
seriously???someone on this board actually likes/defends Ted Wells?

Says the person that has been going out his way to kiss Ted Wells' ass.

dont take my word for it. Check the rankings on NYSL and read Bleckers own website for his interests and activities.

seriously???someone on this board actually likes/defends Ted Wells?

You do realize that if the NFL hired Kessler and Brady Wells you would hate Kessler and love Wells?

You do realize that if the NFL hired Kessler and Brady Wells you would hate Kessler and love Wells?

If Kessler also lied and misrepresented the truth at every turn as has wells and hired Exponent when Columbia University wouldn't fabricate results, I know I'd hate him just like wells.

If Kessler also lied and misrepresented the truth at every turn as has wells and hired Exponent when Columbia University wouldn't fabricate results, I know I'd hate him just like wells.

The NFL's case is weak. Thus the leaps of logic and outrageously adverse inferences in the Wells Report (there are no lies in the Wells Report and the report itself gives almost no weight to the Exponent findings, which you would know if you had actually read it). Kessler wouldve been forced to turn to the same tortured reasoning to earn his fee.

The NFL's case is weak. Thus the leaps of logic and outrageously adverse inferences in the Wells Report (there are no lies in the Wells Report and the report itself gives almost no weight to the Exponent findings, which you would know if you had actually read it). Kessler wouldve been forced to turn to the same tortured reasoning to earn his fee.

Perhaps. But Kessler is on the right side and Wells is doing his immorality job to which he was assigned.

Kessler also doesn't give the appearance of a bumbling fool, either, though. :)

Not sure this is the best guy to have in your corner. Prof at a third rate law school. Media whore. Main contribution to scholarship is as a Death penalty advocate. As far as Amici go, this one leaves a lot to be desired.

Huh? The guy graduated cum laude from Harvard Law, worked as the assistant attorney general for the state of New York, and is a professor at NYU Law which ranks as one of the top law schools in the country.

Huh? The guy graduated cum laude from Harvard Law, worked as the assistant attorney general for the state of New York, and is a professor at NYU Law which ranks as one of the top law schools in the country.

Your post would be accurate, if he were a prof at NYU law, but alas, he is not.

For what it's worth, I just popped by that Show than Shall Not Be Named and they were trashing Blecker...and.....Steph Stradley. Freaking Steph Stradley. I'm too pissed or I would call in and ream those pea brains.

I stand corrected. My bad. He still has strong credentials though.

Agreed. I would think that what he is stating stands on its own, regardless of pedigree, but modern society is obsessed with credentials .

Agreed. I would think that what he is stating stands on its own, regardless of pedigree, but modern society is obsessed with credentials .

Especially the legal industry

Not sure this is the best guy to have in your corner. Prof at a third rate law school. Media whore. Main contribution to scholarship is as a Death penalty advocate. As far as Amici go, this one leaves a lot to be desired.

Oberman prize winner at Harvard Law School

NYU Law isn't too shabby a school last I checked either

And yes, he is generally recognized as a death penalty expert having spent tens of thousands of hours on the matter

I mean, it's not Suffolk Law or Roger Williams, but both Harvard and NYU are supposed to be ok last I checked

Oberman prize winner at Harvard Law School

NYU Law isn't too shabby a school last I checked either

And yes, he is generally recognized as a death penalty expert having spent tens of thousands of hours on the matter

I mean, it's not Suffolk Law or Roger Williams, but both Harvard and NYU are supposed to be ok last I checked

A guy named Brandon Norfleet is the leading scorer on the men's basketball team at Indiana University in Pennsylvania. Your post (given your confusion between NYU and NY Law School) is akin to saying, "well, I know that Brandon Norfleet didn't exactly light up the scoring for Williams or Amherst, but being the leading scorer for a legendary Big Ten program isn't too shabby the last I checked."

A guy named Brandon Norfleet is the leading scorer on the men's basketball team at Indiana University in Pennsylvania. Your post (given your confusion between NYU and NY Law School) is akin to saying, "well, I know that Brandon Norfleet didn't exactly light up the scoring for Williams or Amherst, but being the leading scorer for a legendary Big Ten program isn't too shabby the last I checked."

Honestly I have no idea what you're talking about - really not a Big Ten fan but if you say Norfleet is good I believe you

I assume this is a long way of saying that Blecker is among the best out of a bad law school?

I know it certainly SOUNDED impressive that he graduated with honors and received the Oberman Prize for his thesis on the philosphy of sport - and I know his work in prisons is highly regarded, but again he's no Brandon Norfleet I expect

I really had no idea that Harvard was that poorly regarded a law school. It must just have a good undergrad reputation still because people talk like it's a big deal to graduate from there, especially with a Law Degree though maybe that Oberman Prize is something of a joke too?

Yet Exponent's report accompanies and is widely acknowledged as being attached to The Wells Report. Funny how context changes with the addition of information relevant to an argument isn't it?

Neither document has any validity or strength as a singular however, when combined, that's the hatchet job.

Honestly I have no idea what you're talking about - really not a Big Ten fan but if you say Norfleet is good I believe you

I assume this is a long way of saying that Blecker is among the best out of a bad law school?

I know it certainly SOUNDED impressive that he graduated with honors and received the Oberman Prize for his thesis on the philosphy of sport - and I know his work in prisons is highly regarded, but again he's no Brandon Norfleet I expect

I really had no idea that Harvard was that poorly regarded a law school. It must just have a good undergrad reputation still because people talk like it's a big deal to graduate from there, especially with a Law Degree though maybe that Oberman Prize is something of a joke too?

Harvard is a good law school. New York Law School is not. The Oberman prize is sort of like winning an award for being the best left-footed long snapper in the NFL. It's not really that impressive in and of itself, but you are in the NFL, which is more than a lot of people can say.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference