PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blecker is at it again, defending the wall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite paragraph:

“Let me note my own no-longer-true statement in material cited in theamicus brief, which included me among those who detest the Patriots,” Blecker wrote. “Witnessing the repeated, continuing unjustified abuse anddistortion heaped upon the team by the NFL and an un(der)informed public has created in my a deep ambivalence. Thus no longer do I wish for Brady’s on-field defeat but this Court should still consider me an honest neutral observer, concerned about the integrity of the sport.”

-Blecker

WOW.. And Clement has the audacity to claim that he didn't lie to the Court when he clearly did?? WTF is he thinking??

WOW.. And Clement has the audacity to claim that he didn't lie to the Court when he clearly did?? WTF is he thinking??

He's saying that he is stating the facts as Goodell has interpreted them as arbitrator, and therefore it's not lying (and not questionable by the court).

Last edited:
He's saying that he is staying the facts as Goodell has interpreted them as arbitrator, and therefore it's not lying (and not questionable by the court).
The fact is, per the letter Patriots counsel sent Clement before the oral argument, Clement was aware of numerous false statements in that "interpretation". In other words, he knowingly made false statements to the court. I hope Clement faces the harshest punishment the court can level for such an offense.

Last edited:
The fact is, per the letter Patriots counsel sent Clement before the oral argument, that Clement was aware of numerous false statements in that "interpretation". In other words, he knowingly made false statements to the court. I hope Clement faces the harshest punishment the court can level for such an offense.

I don't disagree - just stating his logic, and he believes he has the law to back him up on it. As a non-attorney, I have no idea if his defense has any merit; as a layman I'm with you.

I don't disagree - just stating his logic, and he believes he has the law to back him up on it. As a non-attorney, I have no idea if his defense has any merit; as a layman I'm with you.
IANAL, but if that were that the case, I doubt the Patriots counsel would have given Blecker the letter.

IANAL either but it looks like the Pats lawyers covered their azz so the NFL's lawyer couldnt use that excuse. maybe 1974 or Moss will chime in.

He's saying that he is stating the facts as Goodell has interpreted them as arbitrator, and therefore it's not lying (and not questionable by the court).

Except that is false. You can't sit there and repeat a lie and claim that it was the arbitrator's interpretation and have it not be questioned. And that is exactly what Clement has done.

Except that is false. You can't sit there and repeat a lie and claim that it was the arbitrator's interpretation and have it not be questioned. And that is exactly what Clement has done.
58116056.jpg

Brady: I didn't do anything wrong
Goodell: Brady said he admits to being a serial killer and drug addict
Kessler: that's a lie
Clement: This is how the arbitrator interpreted the facts, you can't argue it, bye

If you believe you have a cane in hell of this being decided in Brady's favor, you're delusional. The handwriting is on the wall my friends. The 'deliberations' are being done at a Manhatten Men's Club over Cuban cigars and 50 year old Scotch provided by the NFL and Woody Johnson. The Pats & Kraft are the laughing stock of the NFL at this point. An owner without a backbone and a team that has been 'played' like no other because the league can do it with impunity it seems.

If you believe you have a cane in hell of this being decided in Brady's favor, you're delusional. The handwriting is on the wall my friends. The 'deliberations' are being done at a Manhatten Men's Club over Cuban cigars and 50 year old Scotch provided by the NFL and Woody Johnson. The Pats & Kraft are the laughing stock of the NFL at this point. An owner without a backbone and a team that has been 'played' like no other because the league can do it with impunity it seems.

What a scorching hot take.

You're a complete idiot if you believe the heaping pile of sh!t you just posted..

I know that's you, Munson...

Not sure this is the best guy to have in your corner. Prof at a third rate law school. Media whore. Main contribution to scholarship is as a Death penalty advocate. As far as Amici go, this one leaves a lot to be desired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST