PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill made a funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFan24

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Anyone see BB sideline interview at the PB? He said something like, that TD by Wayne was the only catch of his I have been happy about in my entire carrer

I did not see the intreview till the end, and he looked relaxed.. Shannon Sharpe doing the interview... Where was Solomon Wilcox??? Does anyone have the You tube version of it yet???

Nice to see him relaxed, and as we all know him. Trying to interview him after a season ending loss is probably not a task that I would want to do. Read some comments from other players who did not know him and now appreciate his abilities.

Nice to see him relaxed, and as we all know him. Trying to interview him after a season ending loss is probably not a task that I would want to do. Read some comments from other players who did not know him and now appreciate his abilities.

There's a nice line from Adalius Thomas, who at least now knows that Bill sin't some sort of dictatorial, humourless nut:

"I never really met Belichick before, and you always hear about how he's a mean guy," Baltimore linebacker Adalius Thomas said. "But it's real interesting to see how he reacts with different players, how he gets comfortable over here. He's actually a really nice guy. I was surprised."

Maybe that will help. It won't hurt.

Even LT had some nice things to say about him after, and is clearly on some sort of charm offensive after realising he was out of line after the divisional round.

That and seven mill a year (plus?) will buy you Adalius Thomas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back