PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Big Vince left frustrated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think the Pats will make a move on Vince until they know what they have with Brace. If Brace can play vince will probably be franchised and traded, if Brace cant play Vince will be locked up long term.

Can we just stop sweating the Big Vince contract situation?? He's not the only guy coming up on his deal. The daily grind/updates on his contract status is becoming tiring to a point Id hope it wouldnt reach. If the guy signs, he signs. if he doesnt he'll either get tagged or move on. Frankly, Im sick of hearing about it. And I realize its an important topic of discussion, but seriously, at what point do guys just kick back and let the thing just unfold. Worrying does little good.

Can we just stop sweating the Big Vince contract situation?? He's not the only guy coming up on his deal. The daily grind/updates on his contract status is becoming tiring to a point Id hope it wouldnt reach. If the guy signs, he signs. if he doesnt he'll either get tagged or move on. Frankly, Im sick of hearing about it. And I realize its an important topic of discussion, but seriously, at what point do guys just kick back and let the thing just unfold. Worrying does little good.

Wilfork's contract situation gives the press something to write about

and keep the fans stirred up.

Sometimes, I wonder if the press see their beating a story to death as being divisive? Or for that matter, if they even care? Beating Vince over the head with questions every week just seems counter productive. Maybe Im wrong on that and perhaps the public pressure will lead to something getting done, but I just dont see it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back