PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best/Worst NFL analysts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I've said this before, but the guy I hate the most is BSPN's Sal Paolantonio (sp?). Back in the spring of 2008, he was on location reporting on Roger Goodell meeting with Matt Walsh, and I will never forget how geniunely pissed off he seemed after Goodell announced there would be no more "investigation" of the Patriots. I mean, he just seemed angry about it, way more involved than a journalist should be. Then again, not many people accuse BSPN of journalism anymore anyway.

Then a while later I was looking for a book on Amazon and came across his book, in which he claims that some of the greatest players of all time were "overrated." Granted I haven't read the book, but based on the description it sounds to me like this guy is just trying to get some attention by taking cheap shots that he knew would get people talking, at least for a little while. What an idiot.

Then on top of it, when I mentioned this to my friend from PA, he told me that he believes he and "SalPal" are distant cousins, so I shouldn't be going after his family. What, I'm going to get the Mafia after me because I don't like a BSPN reporter?!

Back on topic, I have to say these days I enjoy the CBS pre-game show much more than Fox's. To me the Fox show comes off as a frat party where they occasionally talk about football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back