PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ben McAdoo to coaching staff possibly

Except Bill was ready to sign Brady to a 2 year deal it was Tom who left in free agency so you started from fake news.
It is not fake news. Kraft has implied he did not do enough to keep Brady here. Brady Sr. Has confirmed that Kraft admitted to making a mistake in believing BB when he said Brady was done. You are holding on to a position that is not grounded.

Forgot about that dude entirely but had no idea he'd coached for NYG anyway.

Anyway, I thought it would be obvious who I was talking about, but obviously was a fail. Lol
We had to consider the source. ;)

It is not fake news. Kraft has implied he did not do enough to keep Brady here. Brady Sr. Has confirmed that Kraft admitted to making a mistake in believing BB when he said Brady was done. You are holding on to a position that is not grounded.

By my calculations, TB12's departure was 70-percent on BB/Kraft and 30-percent on Tom. Brady was complicit but not to the ultimate degree.

By my calculations, TB12's departure was 70-percent on BB/Kraft and 30-percent on Tom. Brady was complicit but not to the ultimate degree.
The Eagles Superbowl to me was a big factor as well. He started to doubt BB from there in doing the right thing for the team along with his AG thing.

Why would BB have been ready to offer a 2 year deal if he thought he was done? Why would there be reports that Bill was caught off guard that Brady decided to leave?

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back