PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ben McAdoo to coaching staff possibly

bruinator

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score

Patriots reportedly talking to former Giants head coach Ben McAdoo about joining staff​

What do you guys think?

Patriots reportedly talking to former Giants head coach Ben McAdoo about joining staff​

What do you guys think?
I think he would be this staffs version of Joe Judge.

No thanks. It’s not like he’d be the HC or OC but still I’d say we can absolutely do better.

options:
you got the Scarecrow, Jason Garrett...
Chip Kelly desperately wants out of UCLA...
and Jon Gruden ain't up to much these days...knock if you're unemployed with me...

all offensive minded coaches... might work out in a AHC/Senior Advisor role...

If you just want the role filled in a general sense, pony up for Vrabel... or Mike Munchak... he left the game only 2 years ago... ran denvers oline at the end... good knowledge to be exploited there...

Last edited:

What do you guys think?
Very good passing numbers in 2014 and 2015 and then he crashed and burned as NYG HC.

He knows Van Pelt. Sign him up.

It says that GB ran the West Coast too when Mcadoo was QB coach in 2012 and 2013.

What do you guys think?
Last Giants ex-coach Pats hired worked out pretty well.

Belichick.

Judge was a Patriot 1st.
If that’s your criteria then technically Dave DeGuglielmo is the last ex-Giants coach hired by the Pats, and he was fired after the Bryan Stork game against the Broncos.

If that’s your criteria then technically Dave DeGuglielmo is the last ex-Giants coach hired by the Pats, and he was fired after the Bryan Stork game against the Broncos.
Forgot about that dude entirely but had no idea he'd coached for NYG anyway.

Anyway, I thought it would be obvious who I was talking about, but obviously was a fail. Lol

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back