PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick vs. Vick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Belichick vs Vick

Actually Mike Vick owes Bill a bottle of scotch or something. Right up until Camera-gate or whatever the media wants to call it Vick was still the top story. Now he's yesterday's news.

Maybe OJ's new shennigans will divert some attention or you just know as teams start getting to their bye weeks that someone is going to get arrested and this will blow over.

This was on sportscenter right? I remember hearing that and I was thinking i misheard.

There is a HUGE line between NFL law and the laws in the USA. Anyone who compares videotaping to killing dogs, and says they are somewhat similar, or need similar punishment, should dig a hole and bury themselves. It is just sickening.

You may be right that it's different for the world of sports reporting, and the people in this arena are just getting with it. It may just be that the stakes are higher now - there are ton's of outlets, with cable and satellite as well as the internet.

It may simply just be that the new Commissioner, for all his tough talk, has an administration that leaks like a sieve, and he is embarrassingly powerless to stop it. Without the dirt - traditional and internet "media" actually have to work for a living.

R

Ya know, the NEW commisioner part of the equation can't be overlooked. I guess that the Vick thing really seemed to be a catalyst of some kind to me. I am really not sure. Many of these journalists are creeps, that much I am sure of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back