PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick gets 5-year extension through at least 2013!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Belichick Extended !!!!!!!!!!!

This is the clearest statement of Kraft's true opinion of this whole thing that we are going to get, I think.

Anyone wanna speculate whether there's a signing bonus for the extension in the amount of, oh, say, $500,000?

I love Kraft!

Fantastic! :rocker:

Well I knew Kraft wasn't stupid..

interesting turn of events, even though the article said this deal was going down before spygate

this isnt an official release. Another "sources" news. Iam sure BB wont accept or deny this info since it isnt official.

The question now is

Will RATGINA be still coaching the Jets??

praise jesus yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss there is a god .screw goodell and f mangini the rat.they can take all our picks and we will still find a way to win .

In order to clear the air, Kraft (in violation of his own policy) leaked this extension that was probably signed months ago. The timing is indeed to stop the rumors that he was going to throw Belichick to the wolves.

However, it is still way too early to make decisions with regard to the results of the Commissioner's inquiries.

Dude, you need to grow up. Seriously. This thread is about a contract extension, not the "Commissioner's inquiries."

Get a grip.

well, this was agreed to before this whole media ****-storm happened...but still, I am excited.

Last edited:

Wooooo Hoooooo we needed good news.....maybe it is the cynicism in me but mangini will be long gone as a head coach by 2013.

well, this was agreed to before this whole media ****-storm happened...but still, I am excited.

Well, true, it was. But how on earth would they have found the time to do this AFTER the spygate ****storm, you know?

Nobody on TV has reported it....but I hope the article is true.

interesting turn of events, even though the article said this deal was going down before spygate

Agreed. Although this release/leak is no accident, we can be sure, and its timing is auspicious; if it has come from the head office, and I think we should assume that, it is undoubtedly a show of support for the coach.

And it makes me smile to see that.

By the way--good win for the colts today. Titans always play them tough. Not a great day for the kicker...

I imagine it was agreed to quite a while ago as well; the real message here, I think, is that the two of them decided to leak it now to send a message to everyone that the Pats were all on the same page and are looking forward as one united organization.

And, it does a pretty damn good job of that----there's probably no coach in pro sports more secure in his position than Bill Belichick is right now.

Thank God!!

Thank you Mr. Kraft!!

Agreed. Although this release/leak is no accident, we can be sure, and its timing is auspicious; if it has come from the head office, and I think we should assume that, it is undoubtedly a show of support for the coach.

And it makes me smile to see that.

By the way--good win for the colts today. Titans always play them tough. Not a great day for the kicker...

it is michael smith's sources so it hasnt come from the league offices.

A leak for a leak. Sounds good...
We still owe them one.
Let's out another spyer in this league.

it is michael smith's sources so it hasnt come from the league offices.

Michael Smith eh? I wonder if Michael Holley is the "source"?

WOW!!! Thats great! Thats one thing im glad that leaked out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back