PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick "37 points on the best defense in the league bleep-bleep-bleep"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm now interested to see how much more energy is expended continuing to dissect Belichick's speech patterns to prove that a hack reporter is making up stories to sully Belichick's good name.

Speech patterns. Out of character. :rofl:

Last edited:
I think it's funny that some fans are legitimately butthurt at the idea of Belichick saying something like this. I find it equally funny that members of a Patriots messageboard think they know anything about Bill seeing as how they've never met the man, or seen him behind closed doors.

Wait!
We have no idea of shmessy's possible personal experience(s) with BB behind closed doors

Last edited:
Wait!
We have no idea of shmessy's possible personal experience(s) with BB behind close doors

Actually, I'm his son and that's not what he said to me last night on the field after the game.

Last edited:
......and, until there is corroboration, that previous post is as credible as Brian Costello of the New York Post's claim.

I am disappointed Belichick would reveal himself to be such a louche.

I'm sure Kraft will take the appropriate action, i.e. firing BB and hiring Tony Dungy.

I would love to have a beer or two with an
uncensored / unfiltered Bill Belichick on a Sunday afternoon watching the games.

Last edited:
I would love to have a beer or two with an
uncensored / unfiltered Bill Belichick on a Sunday afternoon watching the games.

I had a similar conversation with a colleague in the hypothetical, "Beer with BB or Rex".

My take is that Ryan would be fun for about 15 minutes then he'd start to annoy you.

BB would be a guy who would be down to earth and have some of the best dry humor ever heard.

I had a similar conversation with a colleague in the hypothetical, "Beer with BB or Rex".

My take is that Ryan would be fun for about 15 minutes then he'd start to annoy you.

BB would be a guy who would be down to earth and have some of the best dry humor ever heard.

Plus, he REALLY likes Halloween.

Good I guess. Nice to see the win, don't really care about who said what.

Another kid with either a short attention span or hasn't read what was written in this thread.

Once again: BB has NO problem, when angry, cursing on the field.

I already brought up the Mason thing several times as support.

He has NOT been shown to happily and publicly GLOAT and say things like "they can $&%^& my $@)* like a Rex Ryan on an opponent's field with media and players all around. he curses on the field when he's angry.

Anyone who thinks that what the NY Post reporter is claiming (without corroboration) is something BB has been shown to do inthe past, please point out a prior instance of that happening.

Simple as that.

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks that what the NY Post reporter is claiming (without corroboration) is something BB has been shown to do inthe past, please point out a prior instance of that happening.

Simple as that.

How is it different than him telling Tom Jackson "f**k you" when Jackson tried to congratulate him moments after winning SB 38?

Last edited:
How is it different than him telling Tom Jackson "f**k you" when Jackson tried to congratulate him moments after winning SB 38?

Once again, that was anger. Perfectly in keeping with his character. That was not happily gloating like Rex Ryan after a win.

Show me him doing some TO dancing on the Cowboy logo, Jim Harbaugh jumping and pumping Jim Schwartz' hands or Rex Ryan gloating thing in public.

Once again - - read carefully - - I'm not saying it's impossible - - just that it hasn't been shown to be something he's done in public much at all. Completely out of charatcter.

Sorry, I need some more additional corroboration of this account before I believe the "reporter" from the New York Post (given it's journalistic "integrity").

Last edited:
Once again, that was anger. Perfectly in keeping with his character. That was not happily gloating like Rex Ryan after a win.

Show me him doing some TO dancing on the Cowboy logo, Jim Harbaugh jumping and pumping Jim Schwartz' hands or Rex Ryan gloating thing in public.

Once again - - read carefully - - I'm not saying it's impossible - - just that it hasn't been shown to be something he's done in public much at all. Completely out of charatcter.

Sorry, I need some more additional corroboration of this account before I believe the "reporter" from the New York Post (given it's journalistic "integrity").

I sincerely doubt he was "angry" just seconds after winning his 2nd SB title...I imagine his state of mind was damn near identical to last nite's.

Sure, the NYP reporter could be making it up. That's very much within the realm of possibilities. But it's also very much within the possibilities that Belichick cursed while gloating. Heck, we've never really heard BB gloat, so we don't know how it would sound at all. But we have heard him swear a lot before.

I sincerely doubt he was "angry" just seconds after winning his 2nd SB title...I imagine his state of mind was damn near identical to last nite's.

Sure, the NYP reporter could be making it up. That's very much within the realm of possibilities. But it's also very much within the possibilities that Belichick cursed while gloating. Heck, we've never really heard BB gloat, so we don't know how it would sound at all. But we have heard him swear a lot before.

Your last two sentences are what I've said all along.

What's your point?

Last edited:
I'm right and you're wrong.

Simple as that.

That simple.

:rofl:

Look, no one knows what he says all the time.

From the books, interviews, "mic'd ups", psychoanalyses, etc that have been done and discussed for over a decade on Bill Belichick, it certainly seems out of character for him to chortle like that in public on an opponent's field.

Guys, did you know Marlon Brando might have done homosexual acts? My god, I thought he was the godfather, a bad ass gangster.

And don't get me started on those rappers, I heard some of them actually don't murder. :eek:

So he didn't say it?

Ok then.
Thirty-seven points on the biggest bunch of blow-hard, Johnny come lately, reprobate, Douche bags in the league, SUCK MY D---.

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

After 3 beers Rex looks like he's the type to spit when he talks - freaking slob type.

Last edited:
I didn't have to go through the whole thread, so if someone brought it up, my apology.

But when Welker said a bunch of goofy stuff in front of the mic about fatty, he got "disciplined.

BB should know there are mics on the field.

I hope he at least apologizes to Wes and the team and realizes how such discipline takes the wind out of a team's sails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
Back