Not open for further replies.

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Belichick mocks Jets' defense - m.NYPOST.com

belichick_son--140x100.jpg

Who says Bill Belichick is a boring quote?

As the Patriots coach walked off the MetLife Stadium field, he threw his arm around his son, Stephen, and added an exclamation mark to the Patriots’ 37-16 victory over the Jets.

“Thirty-seven points on the best defense in the league, s--- my d---,” the Patriots coach said in celebration.

The remark just adds to the humiliating defeat the Patriots handed the Jets. The man in the hoodie doesn’t deliver gems like that to the press, but he clearly relished in beating the brash-talking Rex Ryan and the Jets.

[email protected]

Last edited:
Re: Belichick "Thirty-seven points on the best defense in the league bleep-bleep-blee

lulz..well he definately looked happy.

The haters will have a field day with that one, but I hope it's true. I just started laughing uncontrollably. :D

The haters will have a field day with that one, but I hope it's true. I just started laughing uncontrollably. :D

Umm who's gonna complaing about trash talking against the jets and that fatass bastard?

Thats right Rexy, suck it!

Lets go Pats!

Awesome. If anyone complains about that, they should be put in prison. This was a private moment between a man and his son, which happened to be seen by a media member. It won't take long before someone somewhere takes this as Belichick being 'classless', so I just want to point out that whoever eventually does that is a complete and utter dumbass.

Umm who's gonna complaing about trash talking against the jets and that fatass bastard?

Oh, please, it was clearly overheard and not said in front of a microphone. Unlike the Jets.

I'm just hoping Sanchez does not take that comment literally. :eek:

I find it hard to believe he would say those last 3 words to anyone, let alone in front of his son. Or that he'd even say the first part of that sentence.

ROFL! That is quality, say it in England in any sport and the person would face disciplinary action!

I find it hard to believe he would say those last 3 words to anyone, let alone in front of his son. Or that he'd even say the first part of that sentence.

This.

No sound bite, it didn't happen.

As good as this sounds, I am suspicious of the source and the actual quote..

Mediots love to be the center of attention..

They also profit over the whole "border war" thing..

Last edited:
Shame on him for saying that!! :explative

Actually, 7 of the points were scored against the Jet offense.

Belichick is being misquoted - he actually said, "s_ _ _ my size 11 D's Rexy!"

The difference between the Pats and the Jets: The Pats trashtalk after a game.

Last edited:

I don't think you know our coach very well.

Dunno if it's true considering the source, but both BB and TFB are well known to have potty mouths. :)
When Tom became a Pats QB I remember stories about his Mom and Dad admonishing him for shouting F bombs on the field.
Gotta admit that that is a poor phrase to use in front of your son.

Why hyphenate suck??

Dunno if it's true considering the source, but both BB and TFB are well known to have potty mouths. :)
When Tom became a Pats QB I remember stories about his Mom and Dad admonishing him for shouting F bombs on the field.
Gotta admit that that is a poor phrase to use in front of your son.

Tom (and team) has commented many times about how Bill lets the bad words fly uncontrollably.

This is not a story, which will be made into a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back