PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick "37 points on the best defense in the league bleep-bleep-bleep"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video or it never happened.

Rex ryan response via twitter

janesports Jane McManus
Ryan not offended by Belichick's post game comments, but "Something I'll bring up to him after we beat em in the playoffs again this year."

Who do you think? Jets fans and haters of the pats

I'm a Jets fan and I think its great what he said. Then again I'm from the school of thought that when you win you can say whatever the hell you want. Props to your team for last nights performance.

I find this hard to believe..

I call bs. Source sux

I didn't have to go through the whole thread, so if someone brought it up, my apology.

But when Welker said a bunch of goofy stuff in front of the mic about fatty, he got "disciplined.

BB should know there are mics on the field.

I hope he at least apologizes to Wes and the team and realizes how such discipline takes the wind out of a team's sails.

Mics got it????? Great!!! Now we then have proof!!!!!

.......or you're 100% buying the New York Post reporter's uncorroborated claim that he heard him say it. You trust this guy implicitly, eh?

It's amazing how easily believed a guy who gets a paycheck from a company that has systematically hacked the private voicemail accounts of murder victims is.

I'm not saying it didn't happen, but I'm not jumping to that conclusion until I hear corroboration. One scandal sheet hawker isn't enough proof.

Last edited:
Lights out! Lights out!

Oh wait, that was San Diego! ;)

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 127
User Name Posts
shmessy 22
Patsrock 6

If you're not saying it didn't happen, what are you saying (22 times no less)?

Last edited:
If you're not saying it didn't happen, what are you saying (22 times no less)?

Because folks like you have no reading comprehension skills.

I never wrote it didn't happen.

You wrote that you don't believe it happened because you don't trust the source.

22 times.

We get it. Trust me.

Something tells me you won't, though. :rofl:

Last edited:
Video, mic recording, or some corroboration. Otherwise, it's BS and ought not to have been reported at all.

This is right up there with the Thomase school of journalistic integrity.

You wrote that you don't believe it happened because you don't trust the source.

22 times.

We get it. Trust me.

Something tells me you won't, though. :rofl:

I never wrote that I don't believe it happened. I wrote that it is out of character for Belichick and will say that one New York Post reporter's uncorroborated claim is worth less than John Tomase's National Press Club application form.

That is a reading comprehension problem you have, which makes it perfectly understandable now why you would be the perfect demographic for a tabloid newspaper reader. Brioan Costello knows perfectly well his intended suckers...err, audience.

Obviously, you give instant credibility to anything.

Last edited:
Otherwise, it's BS and ought not to have been reported at all.

Not really.

Reporters routinely report things that they personally hear or are told. Were there no reporters before the age of recording devices? Is that really where you're going with this?

Tomase reported hearsay, which is by definition, second-hand information. The reporter in question says he personally heard Belichick say it. I don't see how it's comparable at all. Whether or not you believe it's newsworthy is one thing, but integrity has nothing to do with it. If the reporter is willing to stake his reputation on the information he reports, it's reportable.

Video, mic recording, or some corroboration. Otherwise, it's BS and ought not to have been reported at all.

The Tobias Funke fan obviously is upset that News of the World was closed down.

Hey, there's always Martians having lovechildren with Lindsay Lohan!

Not really.

Reporters routinely report things that they personally hear or are told. Were there no reporters before the age of recording devices? Is that really where you're going with this?

Tomase reported hearsay, which is by definition, second-hand information. The reporter in question says he personally heard Belichick say it. I don't see how it's comparable at all. Whether or not you believe it's newsworthy is one thing, but integrity has nothing to do with it. If the reporter is willing to stake his reputation on the information he reports, it's reportable.

ROFLMAO.

Journalistic REPUTATION?????????

He works for the freakin' POST!!!!!

:D :D :D

Last edited:
Like it to be true, but sensing this is BS intended to stir the pot from the Enquirer of NY media, the NY Post.

What's funny is that something that would absolutely be in character for Belichick would be to call Ryan on the phone to let him know that he didn't actually say that.

Ryan's response to the quote leads me to believe that Belichick's speech patterns may in fact be as unknown to his closest friends (read: patriots' fans) as the rest of the world.

Meanwhile, the New York media is known for its journalistic integrity!

Just google Jayson Blair for some insight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back