PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick "37 points on the best defense in the league bleep-bleep-bleep"

Status
Not open for further replies.
who gives a sh*t and why are you guys surprised?

Anyone who played organized sports growing up knows that this kind of trash talking happens all the time.

Tom (and team) has commented many times about how Bill lets the bad words fly uncontrollably.

This is not a story, which will be made into a story.

Heck, we've even heard Welker let a couple of em fly. :D

I am sure he actually said - "kiss my rings"

no way

a head coach said "suck my ****"?

wow lol

Did anyone in the NY media happen to quote what I lipread Rex saying about his QB on national television after he called that ill advised TO?

I didn't think so...:bricks:

Agreed. Think it's just a reporter stirring the pot.

Could be a complete fabrication. Belichick doesn't have that speech pattern in public or in private.

I have three other words that put this all in perspective.

New York Post.

What are the odds this "reporter" is a refuge from the News of the World?

Last edited:
Next there will be anonymous women coming forward saying they were molested by BB four years ago when they went 16-0 in giants stadium.

Last edited:
Bill Belichick says.....

Who says Bill Belichick is a boring quote?
As the Patriots coach walked off the MetLife Stadium field, he threw his arm around his son, Stephen, and added an exclamation mark to the Patriots’ 37-16 victory over the Jets.
“Thirty-seven points on the best defense in the league, s--- my d---,” the Patriots coach said in celebration.

Patriots coach mocks Jets' defense with vulgar phrase - m.NYPOST.com

Oh lord. I spit my coffee when I read that. I love you Bill. :D

Re: Bill Belichick says.....

Theres a thread on this topic already.

I didn't realize the word "my" is censor worthy

Re: Bill Belichick says.....

Merge or delete my thread Mod. Sorry. Did not see the other one.

Next there will be anonymous women coming forward saying they were molested by BB four years ago when they went 16-0 in giants stadium.

Yes and Tomase will have video of this supplied from Goodell.

Considering at one point I clearly heard Welker call someone a '******* ***got' I'd say there's a pretty clear difference between the way this team comports itself on the field and how they are in front of a camera/microphone.

I find it hard to believe he would say those last 3 words to anyone, let alone in front of his son. Or that he'd even say the first part of that sentence.

exactly, i find it hard to believe, unless there is a video, which I doubt, i can't see BB saying this on the field were there are a 1000 cameras . . . maybe in his office to a trusted few, but i can not see BB saying in public . . .

and not sure how the reporter saw this what broadcast was he watching? and i do not think that the reporters are down on the field in ear shot of the players and coaches . . .

who gives a sh*t and why are you guys surprised?

Anyone who played organized sports growing up knows that this kind of trash talking happens all the time.

Seriously.

You people doubting that this would happen are completely out of touch with the reality of sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents