PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belecheat can't stop us now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their parents must have told them to come home.......good win

Paper Champs barely beat weak sisters, Ravens and Eagles, their run comes to an end against a real team today!!

How does it feel that the weak sisters played better games than you're team? It must be pretty embarrassing to be exposed as the fraud cup cakes you are. I knew this game wasn't going to be close considering the way you guys played against the Jets and Phin's. There isn't anything tough about black and gold in these parts.

Paper Champs barely beat weak sisters, Ravens and Eagles, their run comes to an end against a real team today!!

I don't care what kind of NASA style intelligence system Bill Belecheat has employed to try and steal our signals; his defense made up of banged up has been veterans will get crushed today.

And as for Tom Brady, the Steelers needn't do anything more than watch the tapes from the previous two weeks to figure how to stop him. Double team Randy Moss and blitz the hell out of Brady.

Good nite Patsies, your run is over, your coach is a cheat, your team is tired, and your time has come.

The Steelers are on a mission, beat the cheats and expose them for the paper champs they are!!

Go Steelers!!!!!!

hahaha, the steelers just got beat like a prison ****.

jimmycrackcorn and the warden are consoling each other .where those two idiots?

jimmycrackcorn and the warden are consoling each other .where those two idiots?

Dont expect them to come man up...............Seeya next time we play losers.........I loved the way the steelers "man handled" us..lmao.............:singing:

I don't care what kind of NASA style intelligence system Bill Belecheat has employed to try and steal our signals; his defense made up of banged up has been veterans will get crushed today.

And as for Tom Brady, the Steelers needn't do anything more than watch the tapes from the previous two weeks to figure how to stop him. Double team Randy Moss and blitz the hell out of Brady.

Good nite Patsies, your run is over, your coach is a cheat, your team is tired, and your time has come.

The Steelers are on a mission, beat the cheats and expose them for the paper champs they are!!

Go Steelers!!!!!!
Yawn.....Cleveland will be a BIG surprise.

Thanks for the motivation. Anthony Smith did a great job. Kick ass game....your ass, our game. :eek: :D

Go Steelers!!!!!!

How's the wins against the jets and the Pats working out for ya.:singing: :singing: :singing: :D

Go Steelers!!!!!!
Have you sobered up yet?

hi all .has anybody seen my son thewarden86 aka thetoilet86. that little no good bastard eat my chocalate donuts again.now im going to have to change his sheets and his diaper .that boy is 30 years old and he still wets that there bed .and the boy ****s his pants more than a two year old .goodness gracious he stinks :( .good night yall .oh btw im the big 400 pounder with the thong on yeehawwwww in my avatar .

Last edited:
Some losers just can't come up with their own material. I'm afraid you'll be assuming the position again tonight son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST