PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belecheat can't stop us now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paper Champs barely beat weak sisters, Ravens and Eagles, their run comes to an end against a real team today!!
The Steelers were blown out! Try again next year!

Nope, the only team that can stop you is your own, great game yesterday vs the Jags, the boys from Florida came to mightly steeltown and kicked your asses in a blizzard........

Away with you troll

Had to wait until Brady was out to get the nads to post on here. Are you 12 or something?

:banned:

Paper Champs barely beat weak sisters, Ravens and Eagles, their run comes to an end against a real team today!!

I don't care what kind of NASA style intelligence system Bill Belecheat has employed to try and steal our signals; his defense made up of banged up has been veterans will get crushed today.

And as for Tom Brady, the Steelers needn't do anything more than watch the tapes from the previous two weeks to figure how to stop him. Double team Randy Moss and blitz the hell out of Brady.

Good nite Patsies, your run is over, your coach is a cheat, your team is tired, and your time has come.

The Steelers are on a mission, beat the cheats and expose them for the paper champs they are!!

Go Steelers!!!!!!

Hey Steeltown. I understand that you are pretty stupid. You can't get your facts straight.

1) Bill Cowher, YOUR COACH, said that the tapes weren't cheating.
2) It wasn't cheating because they weren't used during the game in which they were taken
3) Before you prove how stupid you are, you really should make sure that your own team isn't cheating. If you need to know what I am referring to, go back and watch Lee Flowers during the AFCCG in 2001. He cheated by going for Brady's knees.
4) You're Steelers needed the Referees help to win their last SuperBowl. Worse case of blatant favoritism that I've ever seen.
5) The Steelers are the paper champs. Their defense isn't great and their O-line hasn't yet replaced Faneca and Hartings.

So, I am glad you crawled back into whatever dungheap you crawled out of. I am sure we won't see your sorry arse the rest of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes