PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB presser

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this and genereally have no problem with the way Belichick chooses to play things close to the vest.

But given the situation, heartbreaking loss to end the season. What the hell is left to hide? Give us a freaking tiny bit of insight ito game plans, injuries etc. Whats it gonna hurt? Think the fans of this team deserve it.

His season just ended like 20 minutes before the PC, I dont really think hes thinking about the fans and what they want to hear, I dont think he ever thinks what the fans want him to say. Did you want Andy Reid or Marvin Lewis to give breakdowns of their teams, game plans and injuries, etc last night?

I don't really think Zeke really wants BB to alter his ego.

so, what you really want is an excuse or two to hang this loss on. Gotcha.

This team was ill prepared. Obviously. Losing Welker did not help one bit. The d-line was abysmal. Light needs to go. There. three reasons we sucked today. I have more.

Oh gee thanks.
'cept your just a know nothing football chathole dork. I'd prefer to here it from the source if it's all the same to you.

BB once again did not got the excuses route or blame players by implication or the castigating a unit route that other HCs and especially the press would love, 'cause then they'd disect his statement, write in unintended implications and have a field day.

I have only one issue with his statement that the Birds out played and out coached the Patriots. It's obvious from recent drafts and FA misfires that the other teams have out front officed (GM, player personnel, etc.) the Patriots as well. All correctable, but it starts with the heartfelt realization.

Last edited:
so, what you really want is an excuse or two to hang this loss on. Gotcha.

This team was ill prepared. Obviously. Losing Welker did not help one bit. The d-line was abysmal. Light needs to go. There. three reasons we sucked today. I have more.

+ 1

This team wasnt going anywhere anyway even with Welker. The Pats are predictable and next week would have been a loss with that swiss cheese secondary and no pass rush defense. They cant tackle either.

The NE D lacks an attitude that Harrison and Bruschi brought.

You're surprised with the Boston media?

Borges will twist everything he says and take it to the players. If he compliments a player, he'll take it to his competition and imply that Belichick thinks he stinks.

iam expecting borges and chb doing cartwheels and co authoring some curse book to send their kids to college :mad: i like my coach to be pissed and not wanting to talk to anyone after the game .if you want too know more listen to him tommorow on WEEI. he will have settled down and give slightly more.
10 yrs -3sb, perennial playoff team , a franchise. he has done enough to do what he wants in the press to this crap media which hates its own team more .just my 2 cents.

what do you all want him to say? We lost becaus ethe d-line sucked beyond belief, because the offense was out of sync, and because Brady is either hurt more than we know or because he sucks? Because we have no wide-outs? because we don't have a true #1 running back? because mayo is awful? because the sfateies and db are stupid? what exactly did you want him to say?

vrabel said a couple of yrs ago that he respects BB a lot because he doesnt publicly praise 1 player too much but also doesnt publicly blame one player in the press

Oh gee thanks.
'cept your just a know nothing football chathole dork. I'd prefer to here it from the source if it's all the same to you.

you're an idiot then. to expect BB to give you excuses is akin to banging your head against the wall. Good luck with that.

Same type of presser he always gives after a game.

Many of us realized this for ourselves. I would be shocked if BB didn't know it.

he's known it from the beginning of the season......there is a reason he went for it from his own 28 yrd line against the colts on 4th down.....everyone thought he was nuts. If they realized then how incompetent and "raw"/unskilled his defense was .....they would have commended him.

I greatly prefer BB's reaction to Brady's casual "gee its too bad...I could care less now I get to go home to Giselle attitude"

BritPat,thanks for that,couldn't agree more with you.The dumb-ass reporters that stick a mike in their face and say "Hpw do you feel?" or something akin to that after a coach /player loses a game dont deserve an intelligent or insightful answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back