PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB comparison of JJ to LT...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fair catch fryar

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
...just got feeling nostalgic and thinking about our own LT and Andre Tippett. The guy was a beast and would've dominated in today's NFL. He was versatile and explosive. Enjoy this little nuggett.

Andre Tippett was the man remember reading about him taking martial arts during the offseason, thought it was strange then, but after a while it made sense..

He was a force to be reckoned with, glad he is still a part of the Pats organization.. a very classy gentleman.

LT was from another planet, not sure anyone will ever compare to him.. the only problem was he played for the wrong team.. 20 1/2 sacks in 1986.. remember the night he broke Joe Theisman's leg, ouch!!

Andre Tippett was the man remember reading about him taking martial arts during the offseason, thought it was strange then, but after a while it made sense..

He was a force to be reckoned with, glad he is still a part of the Pats organization.. a very classy gentleman.

LT was from another planet, not sure anyone will ever compare to him.. the only problem was he played for the wrong team.. 20 1/2 sacks in 1986.. remember the night he broke Joe Theisman's leg, ouch!!

I remember watching it while sitting at home. Hard to believe it's been 30 years.

JJ Watt can't even lift a piece of multi topping pizza! How can he be compared to LT?
Oh yeah? Well LT can't even split logs. It's kind of weird when you consider how good he was a cutting up rocks.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe he has made that specific comparison before

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

JJ Watt couldn't carry Jamie Collins' jockstrap.

No, really, I doubt the Texans would even let him in the unlikely event he wanted to. It could contain a contagious disease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes