PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

bad decision, bad decisions....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pay attention! The "role" you are trying to use is spelled r-o-l-l...roll. The "role" you are using is what someone would use to describe the lack of a QB "role" in the Miami offense for the past how ever many years. You should enROLL in tROLL school to learn how to spell correctlly!

Well done!!!:p

matter of fact was never a dynasty, there has never been a TRUE nfl dynasty. probably never will be.

matter of fact was never a dynasty, there has never been a TRUE nfl dynasty. probably never will be.

7659410221826m.jpg

Patriots success hurts doesn't, go ahead cry some more but the hurt will not go away.

I don't care what word you use to describe New England since 2001. You could make a word up by pulling random Scrabble tiles, and it wouldn't change the fact that the Pats have been, far and away, the best franchise in all of American sports.

I shall call it "Dsafhigfweur"

Last edited:
yea yea yea he was an emergency signing thats what yall say now but at the time of the signing it was:

Oh my God, We just signed Junior Seau, man were GREAT, We have The best defense in the whole NFL, yea whoopee, We are going back to the superbowl!! Junior is so great.

man yall guys never see the big picture of things
by big picture do you mean three sb titles and five playoffs appearances in six years ?is that the big picture your talking about :D :D :D

the patriots are a TRUE nfl dynasty. probably never will be another one as great .how could anybody in there right mind deny the greatness of the patriots
now your talking :rocker:

Last edited:
Pay attention! The "role" you are trying to use is spelled r-o-l-l...roll. The "role" you are using is what someone would use to describe the lack of a QB "role" in the Miami offense for the past how ever many years. You should enROLL in tROLL school to learn how to spell correctlly!

Now THAT'S a DOPE-SLAP.

there have been some bad decision making by your team this offseason, the welker trade was good for you all, but, you gave up way too much for him, hes not worth 2 picks. but in saying that Welker will be your best reciever hands down, he is a Belichek and Brady type player a huge over acheiver Pats fans will love him. But, the Stallworth and Washington signings were horrible for your team, horrible. they are not fitted well for your team, big egos, injury prone, under acheivers. I feel this was the wrong way to beef up the WRs. the right way was to sign welker and draft another young hard working overacheiver that fits the Patriot mold. Stallworth and Washington will come back to haunt this team. Bad,Bad,Bad. A. Thomas great, Welker Great, all others BAD.

And how many teams have you been incharge of personel decisions?

by big picture do you mean getting lucky with our first SB title? Then blowing a big lead to the Colts this past post season?? :D :D :D
Yes, i think thats what he means.

Yes, i think the patriots are clearly the team of the decade .three sb titles speak for them selves and i gladly kneel before the alter of bb sp and the greatest team the world has ever known.the newenglend patriots
i agree:rocker:the patriots are great and you should kneel because your not worthy .

Last edited:
Wipe your ass clean....wishful thinking on your part. Sorry buddy, your lifestyle means nothing to me.
your the one who said how happy you would be to wipe it .nothing personell buddy but i can wipe my own ass without any help from you .:rolleyes:

your the one who said how happy you would be to wipe it .nothing personell buddy but i can wipe my own ass without any help from you .:rolleyes:
Suuuuuuuuure i did.....you keep wishing that...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents