PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

bad decision, bad decisions....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha!!! Did you take the time to draw a penis in the mouth of a Pats logo??!!! Jus be honest, you spent 10 min of your life drawing a penis, and inserting it into the pats logo. Lol, do you like to draw ****s?

This guy is so jelous of the pats he had a gay induced meltdown. I think your bf might get jelous "sum1".

Take a look at this delusional old dirtbag. Looks like that giant rat from ninja turtles. What a decrepid, old ,bag. No wonder the raiders are the worst team in history. No wonder they where the joke of the nfl last year. Try again "tough guy", this time make it funny. :singing: :singing:

davis0224.jpg
Judging by the time and energy it took you, and the contents of this post, the picture served its purpose. No need to make it funny, your post was funny enough......

Haha! Here is a picture that shows how pathetic the raiders really are. Only thing they where "raiding" was tissues to dry there tears. Getting pushed around by the niners is like getting beat up by the band geeks. Haha, sum 1 is used to that type of thing.

niners.jpg
Damn danny boy!!! Didn't think a little picture would easily get under your skin!!!! The Raiders are pathetic????? C'mon!!! We go 2-14 and "pathetic" is all you can come up with?!?!?!

Damn danny boy!!! Didn't think a little picture would easily get under your skin!!!! The Raiders are pathetic????? C'mon!!! We go 2-14 and "pathetic" is all you can come up with?!?!?!

Oh brother.... This guy is so jelous you can see it coming out of his ears. This is the best you can do?

NEXT:singing: :singing: :singing: :singing:

Oh brother.... This guy is so jelous you can see it coming out of his ears. This is the best you can do?

NEXT:singing: :singing: :singing: :singing:
Aaaaahhh, the 'ol classic avoid the question by asking another question, then calling for the next guy. Didn't think you would crawl out the back door, after you came blazing with your, ahem, "****"post and those very witty, original remarks. C'mon danny boy! You can do it!!! Dig deep!! I know you have it in you!!!!

Aaaaahhh, the 'ol classic avoid the question by asking another question, then calling for the next guy. Didn't think you would crawl out the back door, after you came blazing with your, ahem, "****"post and those very witty, original remarks. C'mon danny boy! You can do it!!! Dig deep!! I know you have it in you!!!!

Hahahah!!!!!! That whole posts sucks!

Last edited:
Hahahah!!!!!! That whole posts sucks!
You're a disappointment danny boy. Thought you could bring something to the table. Guess I was wrong.

sum1 has obviously been inhaling the fumes pouring in from L.A.

I love popping in and crushing your lame posts with simple smiley faces.

NEXT :rolleyes:
Because simple smiley faces is all you can come up with danny boy!!!! But thats ok. At least you write something. Not like patriotspride who will just quote me than change what i posted. Now that guy should just really stick to the smiley faces!!!!!

Right on cue pp!!!!! BTW, that's some fetish you have!!!! (balls? ass?? shave??? Disturbing.)

Because simple smiley faces is all you can come up with danny boy!!!! But thats ok. At least you write something. Not like patriotspride who will just quote me than change what i posted. Now that guy should just really stick to the smiley faces!!!!!

Another gem :rolleyes:

Would you expect anything less out of a Faiders fan?

Would you expect anything less out of a Faiders fan?
Faiders fan. Hey, you didn't hurt yourself thinking of that one, did you?? How ******' original!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes