PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ATTN EVERYONE - A Request When You Have a Moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you need to be signed out to see the ads? I don't see any now but when I sign off I'll do a survey!

Thanks for standing fast Ian, it's been a much nicer experience not having to try and figure out how to avoid clicking the wrong thing :)

Yes you'll have to sign out - since you donated the board is ad free so you wouldn't be able to see them :cool:

Took a survey... it must have been commissioned by Bob Evans, because it was about brands of sausage, and their brand seemed to be the target.

Thanks for taking the time Deus, much appreciated.

That's interesting...sausage? Whatever works I guess....;)

If that will help..I will take the surveys...THANKS for explaining it all....a GREAT SITE!! THANKS!!

Thanks Stan, much appreciated :cool:

More than happy to help out. Thanks Ian.

survey done, thanks Ian, Go Pats!

I logged out of my account since I am a member and looked around for about 10 minutes and didn't see any ads/links where I could take a survey. Am I missing something???

I logged out of my account since I am a member and looked around for about 10 minutes and didn't see any ads/links where I could take a survey. Am I missing something???

I didn't see one the first time either, I don't think there's one everytime. The next time I clicked on the board one came on. They only take a minute too!

I just IM'd Ian because of the same result. He replied you may have to hit refresh a few times after the result. His response was as follows: "You may have to refresh a few times before the survey ad appears, it's just the one at the top - the other ones are just generic through another ad network for not signed in people."

Unlike Deus, AKA "Abe Froman - The Sausage King of Chicago" I have not found the survey. I will try again a little later on my home computer.

Done......

Did the survey. It took less that 2 minutes.

Hope that they don't find out that I'm not a 30 year old single female making over $500k per year.:cool:

Last edited:
I just IM'd Ian because of the same result. He replied you may have to hit refresh a few times after the result. His response was as follows: "You may have to refresh a few times before the survey ad appears, it's just the one at the top - the other ones are just generic through another ad network for not signed in people."

Unlike Deus, AKA "Abe Froman - The Sausage King of Chicago" I have not found the survey. I will try again a little later on my home computer.

Yeah, I had to hit refresh a bunch of times before the survey appeared. Mission Accomplished !

I will take surveys to help out as well
carolinaTony

If I had a choice, I'd prefer to pay for a membership than have to deal with the annoying pop up ads which appear on every page (at least for me.) I don't really want to do any surveys.

Could you please let us know how much money is needed in order to do without the ads? I don't even know if it is feasible. I just finished going back to school (at the age of 50!) and haven't worked in three years, but I could rake up $18/ year or whatever.

How about starting a poll to see what others prefer. I would prefer to avoid pop ups and surveys if possible.

If I had a choice, I'd prefer to pay for a membership than have to deal with the annoying pop up ads which appear on every page (at least for me.) I don't really want to do any surveys.

Could you please let us know how much money is needed in order to do without the ads? I don't even know if it is feasible. I just finished going back to school (at the age of 50!) and haven't worked in three years, but I could rake up $18/ year or whatever.

How about starting a poll to see what others prefer. I would prefer to avoid pop ups and surveys if possible.

Two things:

A) Pop Ups are now completely disabled both here and on the main site. If you're getting them - that's not good. That means you were likely one of the people hit with Malware and will need to run Malwarebytes and get rid of it:

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

B) If you donate the board is completely ad free, so yes that option is already available. This shows how the board appears for each usergroup and includes a link to donate if you so choose:

Support PatsFans.com & Have A Smoother User Experience

Lastly congrats at finishing school, even if it is at age 50. You shouldn't be ashamed one bit. In fact, you should be very proud of yourself since you've accomplished more than many other people I know, including myself. So good for you :cool:

Ian

Last edited:
Not a problem, Ian. When I get off work I'll go ahead and do it.

Hey Ian

Have a two-fer for you tonight - did a survey and Pay Pal'd a donation your way. Least I could do man and should have done it much sooner. Hope all is well.

I just took a survey. You may not know this, but I'm actually an 86 year old woman that lives alone in Mississippi.

I just took a survey. You may not know this, but I'm actually an 86 year old woman that lives alone in Mississippi.

It's your picture that really throws us off.

Did the survey, would be happy to do it again in a few weeks or whatever.

A PM would go a long way to making sure I don't forget to do it again next month.

Thank you Ian for a wonderful site and all your hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results