PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ATTN EVERYONE - A Request When You Have a Moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a survey. Thanks for a great site Ian.

I would encourage everyone to be honest with the survey. There's nothing thats really personal and they have no way to tell who you really are. I think if the ad company starts getting 500 surveys filled with 90 year old lady skydivers making 200 billion dollars a year I think they may get suspicious and back out ;)

I would encourage everyone to be honest with the survey. There's nothing thats really personal and they have no way to tell who you really are. I think if the ad company starts getting 500 surveys filled with 90 year old lady skydivers making 200 billion dollars a year I think they may get suspicious and back out ;)
You're right and I was just kidding. I actually like filling out surveys. They make me feel important that someone cares so much to ask all about me.

I was fine with the survey until it asked me why the Jets will win it all this year.

I just took a survey. You may not know this, but I'm actually an 86 year old woman that lives alone in Mississippi.

No way - that completely changes my perception of you :D

True - just be honest. They just need statistics to approach clients with. Having been there and made this attempt advertisers want to know more about the audience they're advertising to, so if we can provide them with decent information it will certainly work out better. They need to run campaigns that work and make sense. They're doing the work - and I understand the reasons why. So just be honest and don't make up numbers :cool:

Last edited:
I started to take the survey, I stopped when it asked about my monthly income. I know it's anonymous and all that, but, there's no need for those questions. Sorry Ian.

I started to take the survey, I stopped when it asked about my monthly income. I know it's anonymous and all that, but, there's no need for those questions. Sorry Ian.

There is a real "need" for that as far as the marketing people are concerned. They need that information when making their pitch to potential advertisers. It's fine if you don't want to complete the survey, of course, but that is a legitimate question and I hope others help Ian out and complete the survey.

They could get 1,000 hits with a survey asking about Maroney.

Is there a "log out" option on the site? I get logged in automatically and I'm not sure how to stop it.

oops, I did it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes