PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

At Some Point, Enough is Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how would we afford Chandler Jones Contract? Collins Contract?

Jimmy G we had no leverage, so we took the best offer, what most people forget is at the time of the trade that pick was 34..

Foles isn't a backup QB.. He had some poor seasons but put him in the correct scheme and he will tear teams apart. He's not a backup he is a more than capable QB in the correct scheme. I think it was Chip Kelly and he went 27-3 in TDs to Interceptions which was only recently beat by Brady.

The other thing is a lot of these things you've said haven't been confirmed.

Malcom was a football decision, BB deserves the respect for what he has done for this franchise. Those early years with Brady he developed him alongside Weiss.

Oh and he is human apparently who is allowed to make a mistake.

He’s made mistakes for sure, but are you going to fire him? Bill does not build teams for 1-2 year runs. He builds them for 10+ year runs. He sometimes has to sacrifice winning in the present for winning more down the line. That’s what he did with Chandler Jones, Jamie Collins, etc. He thinks 3-4 steps ahead always.

some of those criticisms are valid, some are silly.

BB makes mistakes but he's still the best coach in the league.

Trading JG to the 49's means you don't have to face him unless its in the superbowl.

Trading him to the browns means at best you've killed his career, and at worst, you've made the AFC north stronger.

He traded a 17 million dollar Chandler Jones for a starting LG who makes 1/30th of that money and a solid WR who shined in the Super Bowl..

If you thought we had cap issues now, imagine that beautiful cap hit of Chandler Jones AND Jamie Collins (who I'll remind you isn't near the player he was with the Patriots) bringing us down.

Look, I support BB but we need to at least pretend to be objective about some of this criticism:
  • For a Defensive-Guru, our defense has been complete garbage during some of our successful seasons (2011 and 2017).
  • He traded our best DE for nothing mid-season.
  • He traded our 2nd best LB for nothing mid-season.
  • He traded our #3 QB for a bust WR.
  • He traded our #2 QB for a 2nd round pick, taking less than the max offer from another team.
  • He allegedly wanted to get rid of the best QB in NFL history in the midst of an MVP season.
  • He threw our MVP QB's trainer out of the facility mid-season.
  • He sat our #2 CB in the Super Bowl where we gave up 400+ yards of offense to a backup QB, then never provided a reason.
  • He is now allegedly the reason why arguably the best TE in NFL history has reservations about playing.

At what point do you people wake up and realize he makes mistakes? And also, before everyone responds with "Well we have 5 Super Bowls now", remember that so does Tom Brady. And last I checked we would have 6 if it wasn't for Bill's mentally ******ed decision to sit one of our best defenders.

Do you care about results?

I bet you also believed your cousin when he said he knew a guy who took too much acid and believed he was a glass of orange juice.

Look, I support BB but we need to at least pretend to be objective about some of this criticism:
  • For a Defensive-Guru, our defense has been complete garbage during some of our successful seasons (2011 and 2017).
  • He traded our 2nd best LB for nothing mid-season.
  • He traded our #3 QB for a bust WR.
  • He traded our #2 QB for a 2nd round pick, taking less than the max offer from another team.
  • He allegedly wanted to get rid of the best QB in NFL history in the midst of an MVP season.
  • He threw our MVP QB's trainer out of the facility mid-season.
  • He sat our #2 CB in the Super Bowl where we gave up 400+ yards of offense to a backup QB, then never provided a reason.
  • He is now allegedly the reason why arguably the best TE in NFL history has reservations about playing.

At what point do you people wake up and realize he makes mistakes? And also, before everyone responds with "Well we have 5 Super Bowls now", remember that so does Tom Brady. And last I checked we would have 6 if it wasn't for Bill's mentally ******ed decision to sit one of our best defenders.

Pretty early in the day and in the week to be consumed by bitterness and rage, yes?

Lashing out at imaginary enemies?

Imagining yourself the only man of Wisdom?

Pace yourself. I have the feeling that it's gonna be a long week for you. ;)

#JustSayin :D

some of those criticisms are valid, some are silly.

BB makes mistakes but he's still the best coach in the league.

Trading JG to the 49's means you don't have to face him unless its in the superbowl.

Trading him to the browns means at best you've killed his career, and at worst, you've made the AFC north stronger.
Please stop saying that the Browns kill players' careers. With Jimmy Garoppolo, the Browns would have been a playoff team (assuming that they traded for Landry, signed Hyde, etc.) Imagine a Browns team with 5 potential starters added to their current squad (1st and 2nd round picks) with them taking the best player available without an obvious QB need. The Browns would be downright scary within a year or two.

In BB I Trust.

Please stop saying that the Browns kill players' careers. With Jimmy Garoppolo, the Browns would have been a playoff team (assuming that they traded for Landry, signed Hyde, etc.) Imagine a Browns team with 5 potential starters added to their current squad (1st and 2nd round picks) with them taking the best player available without an obvious QB need. The Browns would be downright scary within a year or two.

Please stop defending the browns and hue jackson, killer of careers, first of their name.

That seems a bit optimistic. I'm not even certain that the Browns coaching staff knows which end of the ball the QB is supposed to hold.

Wow here we go.
Our defense was 5th in the nfl in 2017.
In the 18 years B.B. has been here it ranks 3rd in points allowed and 4th in takeaways.

• umm no he didn’t.
    [*]He traded our 2nd best LB for nothing mid-season.
    then we win the Sb that year and again 2 years later and have been to 3 in 4 years since doing that
    [*]He traded our #3 QB for a bust WR.
    be wise he sucks
    [*]He traded our #2 QB for a 2nd round pick, taking less than the max offer from another team.
    because it was the mist he could get on a player why’s chntract was up
    [*]He allegedly wanted to get rid of the best QB in NFL history in the midst of an MVP season.
    omg ALLEGEDLY. So he DIDNT do something but you are holding it against him because some idiot who knows nothing made that up?
    [*]He threw our MVP QB's trainer out of the facility mid-season.
    nope he moved him to a different part of the building
    [*]He sat our #2 CB in the Super Bowl where we gave up 400+ yards of offense to a backup QB, then never provided a reason.
    why would he provide. a reason? That’s not his job
    [*]He is now allegedly the reason why arguably the best TE in NFL history has reservations about playing.
    oh ALLEGEDLY again with zero proof

No one has ever said he doesnt make mistakes he just makes far fewer of them than anyone else.
I hope you had a good cry though.

But since we have no idea how playing an unprepared player in the Sb would have worked out, should we say brady took the 6th ring away from belichick by fumbling when he had a chance to win the sb?

Seriously: "Enough is enough"???
icon_lol.gif

What is he advocating?? Firing Mad Bill???
icon_lol.gif

That's just a rhetorical question, of course: He just wants to lash out at the world. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back