PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Assante's Reaction to Being Tagged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QB12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
To his credit, I haven't heard a peep from either Assante or his agent upon being tagged. Perhaps he was sincere in saying he wished to stay a Patriot if the money was right. Anyone hear or read anything from either Samuel or his agent upon being tagged? With all the money being spent this offseason on FA, I have to admire their restraint.

Thoughts?

QB12

To his credit, I haven't heard a peep from either Assante or his agent upon being tagged. Perhaps he was sincere in saying he wished to stay a Patriot if the money was right. Anyone hear or read anything from either Samuel or his agent upon being tagged? With all the money being spent this offseason on FA, I have to admire their restraint.

Thoughts?

QB12

Yeah - the silence is a bit concerning, however - I think either they continue to discuss a long term deal or at the very least, they may have promised not to franchise him for a second year which would calm him right down.

i read on rotoworld saying Hobbs got surgery should be ready for TC and start across Asante. It also then notes it is beleived that Asante - Patriots are currently working on a long term deal

Thoughts?

QB12

Pay attention to recent posts...I wrote this same topic less than 5 days ago

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back