PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Asomugha to JEST a good thing!??!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't worried. We still beat them 45 - 3 with two of the best CBs in the league on their team.

Stay worried, my friend. The Jets won two out of three last year, including the most important one. The objective has to remain to get to and move along in the playoffs. It would be nice to win at least one game in the playoffs. Last year completely sucked with the best teams going out in the wild card round and the Pats' inability to take advantage of home field again.

Lombardi tweets that Houston is now in the lead and has offered Asomugha more money than Revis makes.

This effectively takes the Jets out of the bidding war lest they risk alienating Revis.

Lombardi tweets that Houston is now in the lead and has offered Asomugha more money than Revis makes.

This effectively takes the Jets out of the bidding war lest they risk alienating Revis.

I hope this hold ups, there is no freagin way the Jets can pay him anywhere close to what Revis makes or what Texans offered. Good stuff Texans.

Last edited:

Hope this holds true. Wonder if Jets players will restructure their contracts to keep Cromartie and Braylon E ... :D

Last edited:
This is the pro game, not the local "Y". I don't care about the competition. If the Patriots could face a schedule with all 16 games against teams with losing records, I'd be thrilled.

of course your right-" oh hey i hope our arch enemys really add alot more talent so if we beat them which we didnt do last playoff we will feel more gratified!!" LOL -- amazing

Good.

Now I really wonder who/what/where the Jets spend the cap money they've so creatively conjured up.

I think Houston gets him unless he wants to take a 4 million a year pay cut..that's a lot of money to let go a year

Houstons O is fine..have best wideout in league. They are 2 players away on D from taking over the colts. He can win in Houston. If he goes to NY he has to over one the pats..which has failed division wise

Last edited:
If he lands with the Texans, that might just push them passed the Colts.

I think he goes to Houston if the money is significantly more. He doesn’t strike me as the typical money hungry player, but by all accounts he is REALLY big into charity. I’m sure he knows that the more he makes, the more he will be able to help not only himself, but all of the kids who benefit via his charitable organizations.

Dear Jesus.

Its been a while.
Please make Nnamdi a texan.

I say its a great deal for the Jets if and only if they can get a Moss or Burress type second receiver. It would not be a good thing if Wes Welker got double coverage in the slot--because you would never have to double cover the WR's.

forgive thee if somebody already said this but it was reported on weei earlier today that the Texans were now the front runners to land Asomugha

also reported that he doesn't have to pay state tax in Texas.

Thats got to be a big pull for him

(Fingers and toes crossed)

also reported that he doesn't have to pay state tax in Texas.

Thats got to be a big pull for him

(Fingers and toes crossed)

That and he will be the biggest name on that D unlike in NY. Also will be playing for Wade on D who's a pretty good defensive coordinator

where's all the big mouth Rat turds that were infecting this board yesterday???

as usual...big mouth, 42 year straight LOSERS....bragging and blabbing and taking it right in the wazoo...again...for like the ten millionth time...is there a dumber, more moronic fanbase in all of sports???? Not in THIS galaxy.

where's all the big mouth Rat turds that were infecting this board yesterday???

as usual...big mouth, 42 year straight LOSERS....bragging and blabbing and taking it right in the wazoo...again...for like the ten millionth time...is there a dumber, more moronic fanbase in all of sports???? Not in THIS galaxy.

Come on, tell us how you really feel about the Jests' fan base.

CB Joseph just signed with the Houston Texans. The Niners need to come in clutch and scoop him up. Otherwise, he's going to be a Jet. Or another team comes out of nowhere.

CB Joseph just signed with the Houston Texans. The Niners need to come in clutch and scoop him up. Otherwise, he's going to be a Jet. Or another team comes out of nowhere.

Damn! The good news if the Texans lost out on the bidding, the Jets are paying him $12-14 million a year unless, as you said, the 49ers jumped back into the race now that they cut Nate Clement.

Wow..texans out..this is going to happen...:(

Epic AFC East battle awaits...

On PFT, they mentioned that the Jets are pushing for a decision. Waiting for Aso is basically holding up everything else that they're considering to pursue. If he decides against them, then they have to start targeting their other free agents like Clements and Cromartie before they sign elsewhere. In a way, whatever happens, at least Aso is delaying them on focusing on other FA targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back