PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Article: Moss Viking stories leaking out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you come up with this reply? If thats the way you think then why are you bothering to post here at all?
You mean she is realistic in thinking that BB got all he could and that she isn't throwing wild speculation without any basis of fact?

You are right. Why should she bother posting here if she's going to be like that.:eek: :D

You mean she is realistic in thinking that BB got all he could and that she isn't throwing wild speculation without any basis of fact?

You are right. Why should she bother posting here if she's going to be like that.:eek: :D

I just think given the events of the last few days popping in here with a random "Well, BB should have still gotten a second rounder" when you were all over the boards yelling about what a dumb move it was to trade him in the first place is the height of silliness.

I just think given the events of the last few days popping in here with a random "Well, BB should have still gotten a second rounder" when you were all over the boards yelling about what a dumb move it was to trade him in the first place is the height of silliness.

Chilly to BB "we will offer you a 2nd rounder for Moss".

BB to Chilly "No, we have enough second rounders, I'd rather have a third".:cool:

Got to go watch the Big Break now!

Sounds a bit far fetched. And even if it were completely true I doubt its enough to cut a guy.

Chilly to BB "we will offer you a 2nd rounder for Moss".

BB to Chilly "No, we have enough second rounders, I'd rather have a third".:cool:

Got to go watch the Big Break now!

Nah, BB probably said, "A second rounder? Ever hear of Chad Jackson or Bethel Johnson? Gimme a third rounder."

And even if it were completely true I doubt its enough to cut a guy.

Randy Moss is now the first player in NFL history to be traded 'cause he told another team mate he had a bad hairdo. And the first player in NFL history to be cut for insulting the lunch lady.

Damn, I'm starting to worry that maybe Randy's problems extend past just the game of football.

Starting to worry?

This guy ran over a female police officer with a cadillac.

We willfully overlooked what an absolute cold prick this guy always was when it was convenient to win games, but that train left the station.

Except for a few fanboys that is...

PicAniNew.jpg
family.gif

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Buon Appetito!
The Tinucci Family,
Gus and Lisa,Mark and Morida,
Carrie and John
[/FONT]

#8 YOU MAKE THE CALL
$15.95*
*Choose Two Hot Entrees*
Sliced Roast Beef, Roasted Chicken, Rigatoni & Meatballs, Baked Ham, Italian Sausage & Peppers, Pasta Alfredo, Homemade Meat Lasagna, Vegetable Lasagna
Also includes:
Choice of Potato:
Augratins, Potato Salad, Mashed, or Parsley Buttered
Creamy Cole Slaw
Choice of Antipasto or Pasta Salad
Hot Vegetables
Assorted Relishes
Rolls and Butter
Choice of Cake Squares or Cookies

Last edited:
PicAniNew.jpg
family.gif

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Buon Appetito!
The Tinucci Family,
Gus and Lisa,Mark and Morida,
Carrie and John
[/FONT]

Next time I visit my family in Minnesota, I will insist on going to this restaurant. I'll come back with a food critique. :singing:

Tinucci's Restaurant & Catering - Newport, MN

Randy M.
Minneapolis, MN

11/2/2010
I tried this place with some of my friends only because my tool of a boss (Brad) was paying for it. The only thing I could say was: "What the [expletive]? Who ordered this crap? I wouldn't feed this to my dog! You call this a pakora?"

Im not the only one that didnt seem interested, my buddy Brett sat in the corner the whole time texting his girlfriend. I dislike this place so much Im relocating just to get away from it.
:rofl:

Last edited:
lol ... this has wrecked their ratings:

zxt9pz.jpg

nosedive!!

A J Moss:"What.....no f-ckn' ziti"?:eek:

Back during the 2007 season, we did a little "Secret Santa" exchange at the place where I worked. The person who had my name went to a sports cards store and bought me a little stand-up plaque with a Moss Patriots card. My boss gave me a similar plaque with a Brady card. I put them on my desk at work, and then brought them with me to my current job.

When the Pats traded Moss, I thought about putting the plaque away and getting a new one. But I left it out because I still had good memories of Randy in that 2007 season.

After hearing about this, though, I've taken it down. I mean, come on, what kind of jackhole expresses his frustration with his life situation by cussing out a guy giving him a free meal?! When Brett Favre thinks you have no class, you should know something's wrong.

One question I have - perhaps it's been answered and I missed it, which would be easy to do given so many comments and threads - is where were the veteran leaders in the Vikings locker room when this happened - and why did they do nothing about it? If these guys were so upset, uncomfortable, whatever - then why did not one single one of them say something to Moss? Why are these Viking players only saying something after the fact, after Moss has been released?

Here's one guy that was there; why didn't he stand up and say something to Moss?

Brett Moss on Randy Moss tirade: 'I wouldn't do it' | USA Today
Brett Favre said he disapproved of the expletive-laced tirade that Randy Moss launched toward a caterer in the Minnesota Vikings' locker room on Friday.

Favre, who declined to criticize Moss specifically, said he was there when Moss verbally attacked the caterer and mocked the food that was prepared for the team's lunch.

"I thought the food was pretty good," Favre said, smiling.

"I'm not going to get into that. I wouldn't do it. But I was sitting in my locker eating the food."

If Favre - as the QB of the team, certainly a team leader - disapproved, then why didn't he stop eating for a moment and get up and pull Moss aside? And if not Favre, how about Hutchinson, Allen, or one of the Williams?

If Favre - as the QB of the team, certainly a team leader - disapproved, then why didn't he stop eating for a moment and get up and pull Moss aside?

He was too busy texting his girlfriend.

One question I have - perhaps it's been answered and I missed it, which would be easy to do given so many comments and threads - is where were the veteran leaders in the Vikings locker room when this happened - and why did they do nothing about it? If these guys were so upset, uncomfortable, whatever - then why did not one single one of them say something to Moss? Why are these Viking players only saying something after the fact, after Moss has been released?

Here's one guy that was there; why didn't he stand up and say something to Moss?

Brett Moss on Randy Moss tirade: 'I wouldn't do it' | USA Today

If Favre - as the QB of the team, certainly a team leader - disapproved, then why didn't he stop eating for a moment and get up and pull Moss aside? And if not Favre, how about Hutchinson, Allen, or one of the Williams?

I read somewhere in these billions of posts that a Vikes player yelled to Randy "Shut up" when he went all dog faker over the food.

Wasn't Favre.

I read somewhere in these billions of posts that a Vikes player yelled to Randy "Shut up" when he went all dog faker over the food.

Wasn't Favre.
Thanks, I had not seen that.

But still, that does seem like one of those situations where Hutchinson, Williams, Allen and a couple others could have or should have come over to Moss and let him know he was being out of line. If they weren't willing to do that, then they don't really have a reason to be talking about it after the fact in my opinion.

20-20 hindsight: Had the Vikings spent about another $500 or so ($5. per person) they could have avoided the whole catering mess.

Randy Moss Was Right To Berate Catering, Says Concerned Amateur Meat Expert

During the buffet they served the lowest grade of beef there is, according to cooking.com: tough and lean. For $5 more a person they could have had Prime Rib. For $7 more they could have had tenderloin. Moss didn't complain until he got to the carving station.
According to the St Paul Pioneer Press:
"[Moss] came walking up," Tinucci said. "There were a couple of guys that were in line. I knew Brett [Favre] put his helmet down. I met him carving. I was carving some meat for a guy and all of a sudden I heard all this screaming and I was like, 'Are you kidding me?' I knew who it was immediately. I looked up and there he was. [Moss said], 'I wouldn't feed this [expletive] to my [expletive] dog.'
Shooter Now: Randy Moss unleashed profanity-laced tirade about buffet in Vikings' locker room - TwinCities.com

This is what Tinucci's served during the infamous Moss incident:
Round of Beef
Tinucci's Chicken (Baked, Rotisserie, or Fried)
Roast Turkey Breast
Choice Round of Beef
Our Famous Deep-fried Fish (Cod)
Homemade Lasagna
Rotisserie Pork Loin
Pit Smoked Ham
Pasta Alfredo with Chicken or Roasted Vegetables
$18.95
Tinucci's Banquets

According to cooking.com:
"The round is the rear leg of the cow. A frequently used muscle, the meat from this area is lean but tough."
Beef Round Cuts - Kitchen Dictionary - Food.com

According to the St Paul Pioneer Press:
"Tinucci said his buffet included ribs, chicken, a round of beef carving station, pasta, vegetables and dessert."
For another $5 a person they could have had:
Prime Rib
Our Famous Saturday Night Buffet now available any night!
Chef carved Choice Prime Rib,
Tinucci's Baked Chicken, BBQ Pork Ribs, Pasta Alfredo,
Oven Roasted New Potatoes, French Fried Cauliflower,
Salad Bar including Peel n' Eat Shrimp,
Caesar Salad, and imported Olives,
House Baked Bread and Rolls, Coffee and Tea
*Substitute Chef Carved Tenderloin for Prime Rib for $2.00 per person.
$23.95
Or for $7 a person more they could have had beef tenderloin.

Randy is finicky. Look how thin he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick