PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Arrest Warrant Reportedly Issued For Patriots Aaron Hernandez

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fellow LaSallite Joker?

Class of 77' for me.

yup...'69...L-A-S-A-L-L-E...John Caferty graduated with me...lives right down the road here in C-Town, RI...do they even tEACH Latin anymore?

Beat me by 20 then but hey, I went into engineering

so did I...BU '73....then I ran off to Cal and used my education for purely hedonistic ends...as in music and girls....my math score was only 712..I SHOULD have majored in English or the Arts because, as everyone knows now, my forte is bullshiite...

It's good to wake up and realize that no Patriots players are in Jail!

I am beginning to wonder if anyone understands that a warrant is not needed to arrest a person and charge them with a crime.

:confused:

All that is needed is probable cause.

Last edited:
I am beginning to wonder if anyone understands that a warrant is not needed to arrest a person and charge them with a crime.

:confused:

Everyone should know. 90% here are lawyers and judges

tumblr_mor1qeoTXJ1qzdpizo1_500.png

oh...I've been off line for 12 hours...so a warrant, eh? who signed the warrant and who is serving it, when??? It's "been issued" right? you know, this warrant is crucial...I thought they'd have one Tuesday...then Wednesday...then Thursday...and at least by 5 yesterday...you know, while the inner workings of government and police are working the normal weekday hours...ducks in a row and all that stuff that makes the most sense when issuing a warrant like this...that has NOW been issued...it HAS been issued , right? Gee, so they must be waiting for Monday to serve this "warrant"? Or is this that super secret "some guy told another guy I know that he heard from a guy who heard this guy on Fox news who said that HE heard there's this warrant and Hernandez is screwed ...because there's a warrant...right?...there IS a warrant isn't there?

oh...I've been off line for 12 hours...so a warrant, eh? who signed the warrant and who is serving it, when??? It's "been issued" right? you know, this warrant is crucial...I thought they'd have one Tuesday...then Wednesday...then Thursday...and at least by 5 yesterday...you know, while the inner workings of government and police are working the normal weekday hours...ducks in a row and all that stuff that makes the most sense when issuing a warrant like this...that has NOW been issued...it HAS been issued , right? Gee, so they must be waiting for Monday to serve this "warrant"? Or is this that super secret "some guy told another guy I know that he heard from a guy who heard this guy on Fox news who said that HE heard there's this warrant and Hernandez is screwed ...because there's a warrant...right?...there IS a warrant isn't there?

You missed the trial & execution. BB wanted distractions over before the season.

I'd laugh but reading the ridiculous mob lynching posts from some of the members here makes me think they'd jump up and cheer if he did.

and two K9 units are at this house right now searching it accd to NY Post who posted pics.

there's gotta be a live Fox 25 feed on site somewhere on the internet..

there's gotta be a live Fox 25 feed on site somewhere on the internet..

The helicopter must have the day off as has Bob Ward because that dude has disappeared in the last 24 hours.

Re: Arrest Warrant Issued For Patriots Aaron Hernandez

No warrant issued.

I expect a flurry of articles from "reporters" (like Mr. Balesteri) eating crow.

Oh, I forgot spreading rumors is now de rigueur for "press" in the twitter age.
Ever wonder why we "consumers" of media root for Belichick against all you guys?

These friggin "reporters" have no integrity. They just report whatever they hear without verifying it first. You'd have thought they'd have learned from the incident with Dan Rather but it's clear they didn't.

And I understand about not keeping up. :)

Call in to Patriots 4th and 2 and ask Steve what happened.:D

Call in to Patriots 4th and 2 and ask Steve what happened.:D
Speaking of which, why would you name a patriots show 4th and 2? Ugh still makes me sick.

Speaking of which, why would you name a patriots show 4th and 2? Ugh still makes me sick.

If I recall, it was named that before that game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back