PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Arrest Warrant Reportedly Issued For Patriots Aaron Hernandez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who doesn't think the cops are negotiating with AH's attys using whatever threats of warrants whatsoever is missing what's happening behind the scenes. A guy like our AH has lots to lose career and $ wise if arrested. A savvy prosecution knows this and should be trying to use "threats" to arrest to attempt to motivate our player to speak more freely. Of course his counsel will be asking for serious quid pro quos. (3 yrs HS Latin...helped blow away the SATs)

Anyone who doesn't think the cops are negotiating with AH's attys using whatever threats of warrants whatsoever is missing what's happening behind the scenes. A guy like our AH has lots to lose career and $ wise if arrested. A savvy prosecution knows this and should be trying to use "threats" to arrest to attempt to motivate our player to speak more freely. Of course his counsel will be asking for serious quid pro quos. (3 yrs HS Latin...helped blow away the SATs)

Agricola. Agricolae. Agricolarum. Agricolis. Agricolas. Agrilcolis.

4 years H.S. plus a year of Prep ..and an altar boy for four years in grade school...and you hit it out of the park on the SAT's thing...756 in verbal when I was a senior at LaSalle.

Incidentally, I will forever remember the definition of the word Launder since I got it wrong on the SATs. It was one of those things where I thought the correct answer was way too obvious.

Maybe if the police are wanting to negotiate with his lawyer, they don't see him as the shooter. They think he's more of a Ray Lewis, helping the killer get away with it. And they can plea bargain his activities down to where it's not as serious.

Incidentally, I will forever remember the definition of the word Launder since I got it wrong on the SATs. It was one of those things where I thought the correct answer was way too obvious.

doesn't that pizz you off???..me too...like I'm ALWAYS fighting with "buses" vs. "busses"...my brain just WANTS that extra s...and then there's "guarantee"...or is it "gaurantee"?...I have a huge problem remembering these even though I've known them since the fourth grade...and if it wasn't for the S in slander which brings to mind spoken, I'd constantly screw up slander and libel too.

you are not alone, my friend...

Makes sense given that he was at his lawyer's office today. Bedard tweeted some lawyer mentioned that "warrants are rarely needed or filed" if they know where a person is.

This is the part about the whole "arrest warrant" reporting that's so bizarre. You don't need an arrest warrant to arrest someone -- a point virtually nobody on tv seems to know. The only time you ever need it is if he is in his own home and refuses to come out, but nobody does this. They know you will get a warrant and break down the door. So if they are rational they come out. If they have a lawyer, they offer to voluntarily surrender at a designated time -- usually one when they will not have to wait overnight to be arraigned.

Also, if you need am arrest warrant because someone won't come out of his home, you don't need to be real detailed and set forth every offense that may have been comitted. One is enough.

The part about the court being closed is silly too. Police can and do get warrants issued 24 hours a day, often very fast. There is always at least one magistrate on duty.

So much of this is bizarre. I agree with Bedard: forget about this warrant stuff. They'll do what they're gonna do when they feel the need to do it.

this whole situation is bringing us all so close together!

well i got a paper warrant for you joker

and paper cuts are the worst there are....

WPRI 12 news at 11...

NO ARRESTS WARRANTS HAVE BEEN FILED FOR HERNANDEZ

police filed three SEARCH WARRANTS....NO WARRANT for his arrest has been filed....so now it's back to Fox News and their "paper warrant!!!!!" story, which is essentially "some guy told another guy that his friend knows a guy who said they heard from this guy that they had a warrant for Hernandez and this guy knows what he's talking about.."

Of course his counsel will be asking for serious quid pro quos. (3 yrs HS Latin...helped blow away the SATs)

I suppose you had to say it in Latin because you couldn't very well say "tit for tat" in front of the nuns.

4 years H.S. plus a year of Prep ..and an altar boy for four years in grade school...and you hit it out of the park on the SAT's thing...756 in verbal when I was a senior at LaSalle.

Beat me by 20 then but hey, I went into engineering

I suppose you had to say it in Latin because you couldn't very well say "tit for tat" in front of the nuns.

Public school for me. Me sainted mother married a heathen Protestant.

this whole situation is bringing us all so close together!

apologists-kumbaya.jpg

Last edited:

A fellow LaSallite Joker?

Class of 77' for me.

WPRI 12 news at 11...

NO ARRESTS WARRANTS HAVE BEEN FILED FOR HERNANDEZ

police filed three SEARCH WARRANTS....NO WARRANT for his arrest has been filed....so now it's back to Fox News and their "paper warrant!!!!!" story, which is essentially "some guy told another guy that his friend knows a guy who said they heard from this guy that they had a warrant for Hernandez and this guy knows what he's talking about.."

It could be a power play squeeze move to have planted such a story to the media, that is entirely possible--especially in a high profile case that is being highly covered by so many outlets.

I find it extremely coincidental that AH's attorney left his home at 4:59pm though, to me that says they are well expecting the possibility or even probability that he will be formally charged and arrested.

We'll have to see how the next 48-72 hrs play out, and if he cooperates or takes it on the chin with the charges (which very well could lead to him taking it somewhere else....)

It could be a power play squeeze move to have planted such a story to the media, that is entirely possible--especially in a high profile case that is being highly covered by so many outlets.

I find it extremely coincidental that AH's attorney left his home at 4:59pm though, to me that says they are well expecting the possibility or even probability that he will be formally charged and arrested.

We'll have to see how the next 48-72 hrs play out, and if he cooperates or takes it on the chin with the charges (which very well could lead to him taking it somewhere else....)

gotta say, not too many people invite their lawyer over for just for dinner exactly so I agree with what your saying.

Its also been said the police are using the obstruction of justice against Hernandez in hopes in brings about more information. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back