PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Arrest Warrant Reportedly Issued For Patriots Aaron Hernandez

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first reaction was not to judge, let it play out.

But if you're defending him now, you're the equivalent of an OJ Defender.

Dudes a pure thug lowlife

not yet, PJ...BUT..a judge is LOOKING at the warrant...he's got it and he's staring at it...since 5:45 this morning...it's real real complicated...and of course...the TIMING Is everything

....according to my "sources". :D

My first reaction was not to judge, let it play out.

But if you're defending him now, you're the equivalent of an OJ Defender.

Dudes a pure thug lowlife

Can you at least wait until he is arrested for something before you criticize us for defending his arrest?

BTW if we offered him for Buttfumble straight up do you think the jets would still take the deal? I do.

UPDATE: I just asked the guy in my dynasty league who owns Sanchez if he would take Hernandez for him. He answered "In a heartbeat."

Can you at least wait until he is arrested for something before you criticize us for defending his arrest?

BTW if we offered him for Buttfumble straight up do you think the jets would still take the deal? I do.

Dude, this is not about football at this point. Just ask a ton of other people Pat fans who have the same sentiments. Wake up

Dude, this is not about football at this point. Just ask a ton of other people Pat fans who have the same sentiments. Wake up

Would hate to see you on a jury if I were before a court. If found guilty we'll see how people react. Until then. You're **** stirring.

The point is there is hardly anyone "defending" him. The majority here thinks he's played his last game as a Patriot no matter what. A small minority wants to see what happens before passing judgement. Most think the media is a bumbling mess. And everyone is unanimously still glad that we aren't the Jets.

The point is there is hardly anyone "defending" him. The majority here thinks he's played his last game as a Patriot no matter what. A small minority wants to see what happens before passing judgement. Most think the media is a bumbling mess. And everyone is unanimously still glad that we aren't the Jets.

The bolded part is really the takeaway here.

the Bronx...aka ..murder capital of America

Bronx jet fan...one can just assume he's murdered two of the three brain cells he was born with..."dude"....this has to be a troll POSING as a mental defective Rat fan...nobody is THIS stupid in real life

I really liked Hern. He's so young to be caught up in this. But, if he's guilty, he needs to face the punishment. :/

Jets fans I get it, they want him to be guilty...Pats fans? you would think that they would at least wait for some real evidence, or wonder at least about all the misinfo, before they hang him.

but then again , after a 63-0 drubbing of some nfl team, half the threads are complaining about something here.

Give the guy his day in court, or at least till and if he is arrested. And not for obstruction of justice. Yea I maybe be blinded when its a freind family or the team i rout for. But what are friends for? Turning our backs ?

Let justice take its course, lets no try him in the media, the same one that we alllllll hate.

This doesn't rule out that a warrant can be issued. The judge on call can sign whatever warrant the police or DA determine they need to conduct weekend searches or arrests.

Source: Arrest warrant issued for Pats' Hernandez - Boston News, Weather, Sports | FOX 25 | MyFoxBoston
the warrant, for obstruction of justice, was issued early Friday morning. The source says the warrant is what is known as a "paper warrant." State Police are not executing it for the time being.

If the warrant were entered into the system, any police officer could immediately arrest Hernandez.

FOX 25 legal analyst Brad Bailey says the use of a paper warrant is often used as a means of negotiation with a defense attorney.

LOL @ the news stations just reporting a arrest warrant was issued when it really wasn't...just grasping for straws

You don't need an arrest warrant if you know where the person is or lives

There are more legal experts on this board than there are Chins in Chinese phone book.

Makes sense given that he was at his lawyer's office today. Bedard tweeted some lawyer mentioned that "warrants are rarely needed or filed" if they know where a person is.

images

Makes sense given that he was at his lawyer's office today. Bedard tweeted some lawyer mentioned that "warrants are rarely needed or filed" if they know where a person is.

I said earlier I think he has talked to police ... with his lawyer present.

Answering any questions that would not offer up evidence against himself which is fine. I thought the 2 people mentioned as being in the house Tuesday were relevant but they were uncles of the girlfriend. So who were the 2 with Hernandez Monday morning? That's why the police need Hernandez I would think.

oh my!!! a PAPER warrant????...wow...I hear they are terribly expensive....

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back