PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Arkansas up on LSU 28-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got to be an Arkansas fan to tune in to watch the #1 team in NCAA football play an epic 50-48 point triple OT game?? Oh gee. Didn't realize non-razorback fans weren't allowed to watch one of the biggest upsets of the year!

McFadden blew up for 300+ yards the same week that Adrian Peterson blew up for 296. Now he does THIS on national TV against #1 LSU. Of course he's bound to draw attention. What did you think, people don't turn on their TVs just because you don't think runningbacks are needed by the Patriots? That's an awfully myopic view of the world there.

Really, are you serious? I asked if you were an Arkansas fan not because you talked about McFadden's performance, and not because you made a thread about this game. I asked because you made MULTIPLE threads concerning One college game, and you've previously made other threads concerning McFadden.

Hopefully you are a Razorback fan, if not you've got a serious binkie.

Last edited:
Really, are you serious? I asked if you were an Arkansas fan not because you talked about McFadden's performance, and not because you made a thread about this game. I asked because you made MULTIPLE threads concerning One college game, and you've previously made other threads concerning McFadden.

Hopefully you are a Razorback fan, if not you've got a serious binkie.

And now you resort to namecalling. The topic was very current, considering Arkansas just upset the #1 college team LSU. I wasn't aware that you were the local forum nazi. Silly me, I thought this forum was for football discussion.

OK I get it, you don't like McFadden or anything McFadden related. From now on, let all instances of McFadden be stricken lest ye invoke the anger of the anti-McFadden - Sebman! :)

And now you resort to namecalling. The topic was very current, considering Arkansas just upset the #1 college team LSU. I wasn't aware that you were the local forum nazi. Silly me, I thought this forum was for football discussion.

OK I get it, you don't like McFadden or anything McFadden related. From now on, let all instances of McFadden be stricken lest ye invoke the anger of the anti-McFadden - Sebman! :)

I resorted to namecalling? I said you're either a fan of the Razorbacks, or you've got a serious binkie....

I like how you're starting to put words in my mouth on this subject. Listen, I never said I didn't like McFadden, or that I think he sucks. I'm just telling you and some of the others advocating his selection in the top 5 a few of the things I've noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes