PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are you ready for the Belichick FU Roadshow The Second Coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Colts and Broncos have both gotten better too in case you haven't been paying attention BTW.

LOL, surrre. Will you be man enough to come back here and eat crow when we smack your team around again in the playoffs, IF you make it that far?

Revis vs whoever your top WR is = locked down on Revis Island. Browner vs your #2 WR = win. Dennard, Logan Ryan, and Arrington vs your #3/#4/#5 receivers = overwhelming win. Do the math. It's not that hard.

I don't know about any team that has "one" a SB but I know the Steelers have two SB wins since your last.

The Giants have two since your last (you probably knew that though being a Pats fan and all).

And congrats on the win against the Colts. Our QB is going into his 3rd year.

How old is Brady again?

The Colts and Broncos have both gotten better too in case you haven't been paying attention BTW.

LMFAO! You named two teams that couldn't even make the playoffs last year! Not sure if either will make the play-offs this year, although, the Giants are in a weak division. Would you want to bet against the Patriots making the playoffs again? Quite honestly, as someone posted earlier, they have a great chance of doing something really special this next year. Now, you can disagree with that, but you have not presented any relevant defense in disputing my statements.

Edit: what does Brady's age and your qb's experience have to do with your argument?
(the earlier Jet reference was a low blow, but your starting to make them look intelligent).

Last edited:
Classy as always Pats fans.

You guys make this exact same post every single season.

... why are you here?

Yeah, we have some fans that are optimistic to the point if being a bit unreasonable. That's normal. Taking time out of your life to go to another team's forum and talk crap isn't normal. That's just you being an *******.

You clearly didn't follow the board at all during the last offseason. Nobody here except the most delusional of homers, believed that we would have a dominant season.

You clearly didn't follow the board at all during the last offseason. Nobody here except the most delusional of homers, believed that we would have a dominant season.

No one thought they would, but if we didn't experienced all the injuries we did, we would have been close to a 13-14 win season and maybe a SB berth.

Why feed trolls?

I wonder how many "Colts 19-0" threads are in existence... An insane thought, even amongst their most delusional fans.

The Broncos are a legit threat. The Colts on the other hand..... well, let's just say last season NE was clearly the superior team, and they have improved themselves quite a bit more than Indy has since the season end.

I can say 18-1 to other pats fans now like black guys can say the n word.

Dunno about that. 18-1 would hurt me. Both shouldn't be used. I mean, look what would happen if we replaced n for 18-1.

"What's up, my 18-1?"

"18-1, please. Stop dreamin'."

"Stop bein' a 18-1. Why you gotta act all 18-1-ish?"

"Aw, you a *****ass 18-1, son."

"Y'all 18-1's stupid."

YG -- My 18-1 lyrics.

my 18-1, my 18-1
my 18-1, my 18-1 ((My muth*******ing 18-1s!)
my 18-1, my 18-1 (My 18-1, my 18-1)
my 18-1, my 18-1

:(

I'm ready!!

When your team actually has gone 16-0, threads like this aren't so ridiculous anymore. Sorry if our standards are too high for Colts fans.

no I am not ready for the 2007 road show but I am hoping for the return of the 2003 and 2004 top 5 defense

Ah show me the links....because you are full of ****!

Dunno about that. 18-1 would hurt me. Both shouldn't be used. I mean, look what would happen if we replaced n for 18-1.

"What's up, my 18-1?"

"18-1, please. Stop dreamin'."

"Stop bein' a 18-1. Why you gotta act all 18-1-ish?"

"Aw, you a *****ass 18-1, son."

"Y'all 18-1's stupid."

YG -- My 18-1 lyrics.

my 18-1, my 18-1
my 18-1, my 18-1 ((My muth*******ing 18-1s!)
my 18-1, my 18-1 (My 18-1, my 18-1)
my 18-1, my 18-1

:(

"I will jump that fence and fight every 18-1 here, bro."

you're not choking your chicken again are you, Clot fan?

farmer-profile-wangsness.jpg

When your team actually has gone 16-0, threads like this aren't so ridiculous anymore. Sorry if our standards are too high for Colts fans.

This is too easy. A fan from the team with "the greatest QB of all time" that is recognized by the fantasy football world as God is criticizing us for post free agents signing.

How many World Championships have the Colts produced this decade?

On paper (because no games have been played), are the Patriots a better team then last year?

When the media and experts predict the next teams playing in the Superbowl, the Patriots will be mentioned by some, the Colts will not.

Wait wait wait...some guy whose team tanked an entire season for a draft pick is talking ****? Cool...

Anyway, 19-0? Ehhhh...I'd take 9-7 if it meant a SB win.

"I will jump that fence and fight every 18-1 here, bro."

LOL, how could I forget? At a concert full a white people, too. Ooh, I was hopin somebody woulda f***** his *** up. I waited, and waited, and waited.

Sniff ... sniff ... Hmm. Your fear smells like pony dung.

19-0 here we come. Gronk is gonna rewrite history with Tom, and the defense is gonna pitch some crazy excellent games.

*note: I honestly don't think we will come close to the 19-0 record or what I just posted, but we may win the Super Bowl.

I honestly think that the way the team is shapping up plus their schedule they are going 15-1. The Broncos with their schedule are going 11-5. The schedule they have will be a killer for them. I'm calling it right now that they will not be in the AFC championship game next January at Foxboro. Without Talib who will surely be injured again at the most important time of the year again will sink their chances as Luck tears them to shreds and earns a trip to Revis Island. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes