PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are you not entertained!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My prediction...

I have this mental image of buckethead at the end of the 1st quarter (10 seconds to go)...

cryya4.jpg

Last edited:
Adalius as Red: [narrating] We sat and drank with the sun on our shoulders and felt like free men. Hell, we could have been playing football for the Colts. We were the lords of all creation. As for Tommy - he spent that victory hunkered in the shade, a strange little smile on his face, watching us drink his beer.

Last edited:
Adalius as Red: [narrating] We sat and drank with the sun on our shoulders and felt like free men. Hell, we could have been playing football for the Colts. We were the lords of all creation. As for Tommy - he spent that victory hunkered in the shade, a strange little smile on his face, watching us drink his beer.

Great quote...what movie is that from?

Goodell: now, BB, go get your f'in shine box!

NFL: {laughter}

BB: Keep him here. Keep that mother---- here!

{later}

Esterbrook: BB, you did it this time. You're digging the hole!

BB: What? You don't think I've dug a hole before? I'll dig a lot of f'in holes before this is done!

Gone with the wind...

Reporter named Scarlet: Don't you think it was unsportsmanlike to beat the Colts 63-21?
BB : FRanklY Scarlet, I Don't give a Damn. Next Question?

From The Usual Suspects:

"Who is Bill Belichick? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever figured out his gameplans or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Pioli tell it, anybody could have worked for Belichick. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And poof. Just like that, he's World Champion again."

J D Sal

From "Pulp Fiction"

Belichick talking to Manning and Dungy pre-game:

"Normally, both your assses would be dead as f*cking fried chicken, but you happen to pull this sh*t while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna run it up on you, I wanna help you. But I can't let you win this game, I can't do that. Besides, I've already been through too much sh*t this season over this game to hand it over to your dumb assses."

J D Sal

From Lethal Weapon:

Mangini talking to his agent after he is fired at the end of the year:

Ratgini as Riggs: We both know why I was fired - spygate. Everyone thinks I'm rat-fink-bastard, in which case, I'm f.cked and nobody wants to work with me; or they think I tried to divert attention away from the fact that I can't coach my way out of a paper bag, in which case, I'm f.cked and nobody wants to work with me.

Basically, I'm f.cked.

Last edited:
From Men in Black:

Adalius Thomas (Agent J): Ted, don't you guys ever get any sleep around here?
Teddy Bruschi (Zed): The trainers keep us on Belichick time, standard thirty-seven hour day. Give it a few months. You'll get used to it ...or you'll have a psychotic episode.

From the Wizard of Oz:

(Pregame conversation between Dungy and Belichick)

Tony Dungy (Scarecrow): I haven't got a brain... only silent strength.
Bill Belichick (Dorothy): How can you coach if you haven't got a brain?
Tony Dungy (Scarecrow): I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of coaching... don't they?
Bill Belichick (Dorothy): Yes, I guess you're right.

Last edited:
And "Wa Wa Wee Wa," we've gotta have a little more Borat too...

BB (as Borat): He is my neighbor Tonyushuktan Dungyiagby. He is pain in my a**holes. I get a good defense, he must get a good defense. I get a Lomabrdi, he must get a Lombardi. I get a 4th Lombardi, he cannot afford. Great success!

That was the funniest thing I have ever read.

From Spiderman...

Somewhere back in the bowels of Gillette Stadium a few days after crushing the Indianapolis Colts this Sunday.

[Bill Belichick hears the Hoodie Goblin cackling]
BB: Is somebody there?
Hoodie Goblin: [mocking] Somebody?
BB: Who are you?
Hoodie Goblin: Don't play the innocent with ME - you've known all along!
BB: Where are you?
Hoodie Goblin: Follow the cold shiver running down your spine...
[BB wildly searches among his collection of Lombardi trophies for the source of the voice]
Hoodie Goblin: [impatiently] I'm HERE!
[BB turns and confronts his reflection in a mirror]
BB: I don't understand...
Hoodie Goblin: Did you think it was coincidence - so many good things happening for you, all for you, Bill?
[He drains BB's glass and hurls it away]
BB: What do you want?
Hoodie Goblin: To do what you won't, to say what you can't - to *remove* those in your way...
[He holds up a newspaper which BB examines. The main headlines state the Massacre of Peyton Manning and Tony Dungy at the hands of the Hoodie Goblin]
BB: The Colts- you killed them!
Hoodie Goblin: WE killed them!
BB: We?
Hoodie Goblin: Remember? Your little "misinterpretation of the rules" in the Meadowlands...?
BB: and the pious hypocrites crying out for some bogus punishment...
Hoodie Goblin: Bingo. Me! Your greatest creation. Bringing you what you always wanted: power beyond your wildest dreams. There is only one who could stop us - oh wait, Randy Moss has already joined us...
[as BB watches in fear, the Goblin bares his teeth in an utterly maniacal grin... ]

:D

Wizard of Oz:

(Manning after throwing his game-sealing interception for a loss)
Peyton Manning (Wicked Witch of the West): I'm choking! I'm c-h-o-o-o-o-o-o-k-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-n-g!

(Arms go out, palms up... stupid a.s.s look on his face... as he slowly crumbles to the turf...)

Star Wars:

Bill Belichick (Darth Vader): Today will be a day long remembered. It has seen the defeat of the unbeaton Colts and will soon see the end of the 72 Dolphin's champagne toast.

Last edited:
Mangini like Carl Spackler in Caddyshack:

License to beat Belichick by the Goooodellll of National Football League. Man, free to beat the Belechick at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a Patriot. And a Patriot will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Patriot Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. And that's all she wrote.

From Army of Darkness

Good, Bad I'm the guy with the gun (Tom Brady)

Seeing this thread is back on page 1 here's a few more with Ahhnold as inspiration...

From Eraser:
[After a third Brady to Moss TD pass]
Manning: Hey, who does this guy think he is?
Dungy: Who, him? Well, he thinks he's the best guy in the game. I think he's right. Try not to piss him off, okay?

From T-3 Judgement Day:
[CBS Pregame show Pats vs. Colts]
Dan Marino: Shannon, what is he saying?
Shannon Sharpe: Judgment Day. The end of the world. It's today, three hours from now.
Boomer Esiason: Two hours and fifty-three minutes.

From Batman & Robin:
[Pregame coin toss. Team captains face each other at mid-field]
Tom 'Mr. Freeze' Brady (because he has ice in his veins!) to a trembling Peyton: If revenge is a dish best served cold, then put on your Sunday finest. It's time to feast!

[Postgame after Patriots blowout Indianapolis]
Bill Polian: No, the Patriots time is over. We took you out over ten months ago. We stopped Judgment Day.
BB: You only postponed it. Judgment Day is inevitable.

From Collateral Damage:
[More postgame after Patriots blowout Indianapolis. Refering to Belichick and Brady]
Polian: You two make quite a team. A metrosexual and a homeless guy. Sounds like a T.V. show.
BB: Mm-Hmm, and you could play the a**hole.

That's it for now. I'll be back. :cool:

Bob Lamey:

The Russian is Cut! The Russian is Cut! The Russian is Cut!

Kenny Mayne just used the 'Are you not entertained!?' bit for Belichick on ESPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back