PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are you going to boycott anything DeOssie?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Will you REALLY boycott/not watch anything DeOssie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was on with Felger tonight on CSNNE I changed the channel the second I saw him.

Last edited:
yup, not watching that son of a ***** anymore, hopefully hes taken off the air.

Likewise, he soured me towards his shows.

Yes....didn't like him before....despise the guy now. How dare you make your money and alot of perks from a company and then go out and publicly trash and crap on that company.....Obviously his heart and allegiance are to the Gints....so take your fat ***** back to NY. and work for their media. What a frigging hypocrite!

No I'm not going to boycott him. Because I don't care who a sports broadcaster/presenter roots for.

In fact, I'll probably listen more knowing he isn't a homer. Listening to homers for opinions on your team is like getting a * from your sister.

Am I one of the Fab 5? :singing:

Yeah, I turn the channel when I see he mug. In the past, it hasn't been my M.O. to "boycott" anything like this...free country and all. I don't live in Mass., and I have never been to his restaurants, so that was no loss. But if I see him on Sports Tonight, I turn the channel. Same thing on the radio.

A agree you can root for whoever you want, and the guy should pull for his son. This issue for me is the fact he intimated how hard it was to work up here in Patriot country. He's made a decent, if not comfortable living up here. Then he bites the hand... Sorry, but I am out on the hypocrisy.

At least Felger doesn't hide the fact he's a cheese head.

Wife and I went to Fred & Steve's Steakhouse and it was delicious. We plan on going back. Who the hell cares who he cheers for. Would you root against your son? All I know is that they make one hell of a good steak.

He was on with Felger tonight on CSNNE I changed the channel the second I saw him.
i did the same thing. i cant stand that ass. look at those poll numbers. a lot more than 5 people.

Last edited:
Wife and I went to Fred & Steve's Steakhouse and it was delicious. We plan on going back. Who the hell cares who he cheers for. Would you root against your son? All I know is that they make one hell of a good steak.
who he cheers for has nothing to do with it:rolleyes:

Is it considered a boycott, if you always ignored him?:eek:

Its "I couldn't care less". Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine.

Interesting discussion of that usage here:

World Wide Words: I could care less

Personally, I could not care less about that usage, but I'm really annoyed by using "beg the question" to mean "raise the question" and by pronouncing "forte" as if it had two syllables.

Last edited:
Boycott Steve who????

:D

i did the same thing. i cant stand that ass. look at those poll numbers. a lot more than 5 people.
The "fabulous 5" was just referring to the handful of people who continuously bumped the thread without adding anything to the thread but silly comments and pics. So I was genuinely curious about how many people (still) really cared.

So what is this whole Deossie hubbub about? I switched off EEI many years ago.

It has nothing to do with who he roots for

I saw him on the tube last night and said, "you fat pig ba$tr#d." That's what I'm going to say every time I see or hear him. Even if I'm just talking to myself! :yeeha:

No I'm not going to boycott him. Because I don't care who a sports broadcaster/presenter roots for.

In fact, I'll probably listen more knowing he isn't a homer. Listening to homers for opinions on your team is like getting a * from your sister.

I think you're missing the point entirely. Your sister gives great manual affection.

I am on board with the DeOssie boycott......

Just posting in on patsfans, is not enough.
I am at work so I cannot get to the WEEI site.
I would suggest, emailing Jason Wolfe and telling him that you plan to
move down the dial to 98.5, if DeOssie is on the show this fall.
Even if you have already moved down the dial (I have), he don't know
it.

Wolfe is on twitter, and Linkedin..... If enough people hammer him and
WEEI ratings continue to sink, he will have to do something.

The "fabulous 5" was just referring to the handful of people who continuously bumped the thread without adding anything to the thread but silly comments and pics. So I was genuinely curious about how many people (still) really cared.
Seems like more than five.

On behalf of those fabulous 5, we thank you for bringing attention to this matter and encouraging healthy discussion.

FYI, the fifth one was taking a crap when we took this picture.

2011_musketeers.jpg

-Jamman

Is the 2nd from the right a chick?

Just curious, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes